3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Yes my favorite character!

10 Likes

Broken? :thinking: I canā€™t see how itā€™s brokenā€¦ maybe a little OP but not Broken :laughing:

2 Likes

dialogue_fozzie

8 Likes

Ursula + Kermit combo: Allow us to introduce ourselves

2 Likes

This is something I really like to see. It would actually be a nice thing to keep for the future. Whilst we have chat sparring for new heroes, this seems more fun (even without rewards)

Ooh I wonder what kind of team will be up for this invasionā€¦

Very nice avatar to get in the game! (Maybe also here on the Forums??l

4 Likes

Alsoā€¦ when Fozzie will appear in-game, and his spotlight (for spars).

@Polaris?

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited for another Muppets character in this game!

1 Like

I havenā€™t heard anyone using Ursula in forever :joy:
She needs a refresh tbh

2 Likes

laughs in red skill and Fozzieā€™s disk

She has so much potential. Everyoneā€™s missing out.

1 Like

The tenth which is Monday

1 Like

I donā€™t see that mentioned at all, just when the event will start and there is no update, so it would be kind to release Fozzie now and test him before trial will come.

1 Like

I was kinda hoping heā€™d have his door in a jar from Muppets from Space as one of his attacks, but still cool.

1 Like

But who would get her red skill maxed when there are other heroes out there that have a way better red skillā€¦ ones that are far more useful

1 Like

Fuzzy reaction in coming in

5 Likes

One question, where will Fozzie be AFTER this event?

1 Like

When you can gain ~1M SP per second with Fozzieā€¦ youā€™re unstoppable

1 Like

Ohā€¦ you really need to re-visit his skillset and Mike disk.

It will be brokenā€¦ and Ursula gets TONS of skill power, no one is better.

1M per enemy, so itā€™s 5M if all are alive.

4 Likes

Oh yeahā€¦ even better :grimacing:

1 Like

Ok so I can see Ursula being good but whoā€™s gonna get her red skill maxed in the next 3 days that doesnā€™t have it previously maxed? :thinking: Oh waitā€¦ WHALES with the wish crate :joy: Because we still donā€™t know whatā€™s happening to Fozzie after the even until @Polaris tells usā€¦ hopefully in the diamond crates exclusive

1 Like

Honestly, kind of disappointingā€¦ I wish we got someone who represents what Disney actually is. I Get that Muppets is branched off into Disney, and Iā€™m fine with Fozzie coming in, but I donā€™t think he should be the anniversary unit. Also, I really think Fozzie should be the last muppet character we have. The Muppets IMO, are much more forgettable to me than that of say, Sesame Street. I feel itā€™s going to be overkill if they add more.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney