4.0 Known Issues

@Loutre considering the contest starts on 1st, around midday… can’t the team give us Aurora chips in Progress rewards instead of Voyd? Since Voyd will be in Guild Crate…

Could Sisu also be changed? I mean, I know she is popular but like… wouldn’t some exclusive hero be better?

I don’t think we are able to make the changes right now, but I can pass it to the team for possible future contests.

Notifications for new “Promo” section refusing to clear.

Screenshot_2022.06.30_15.31.04.939

2 Likes

For me, once I claimed the medal with 200 diamonds (takes a while after verifying e-mail) both notifications were gone.

Still needs to disappear I don’t want to sign up ans I don’t want a notification every time I log in

Bugs still present after the update:

• Scroll bug that resets to the top of Quests every few seconds since January 2020 and flagged 4 weeks ago
  • Notification of Battle pass where no quests are claimable is still there after being “fixed” in 4.0.10:
  • The chat is still appearing when posting results when spars are sent, and when trying to talk to yourself, an error message appears that it is being looked into:
2 Likes

Here’s a bug related to the Kronk fix. Kronk used the trapdoor on Cheshire Cat

With the new fix, we can’t attack Cheshire Cat while he is offscreen which is fine.
But he never comes back onscreen. Over a minute goes by. Time runs out and we win, but shouldn’t the cat come back?

1 Like

Text for awar Season announcement is incorrect

Should say July 2022 not M07 2022

2 Likes

I have already signed up, verified and claimed the diamonds. ~18hrs later and the notifications are still there.

1 Like

Heroes should not be allowed to double dip in contests and a special crate aka voyd for example

It is like that since January… which was M01 2022. I believe the team just resigned on naming the months.

LOL, I didn’t even notice until today so thought I would just flag it… I mean, bugs can only be fixed if we notify the team about them…

Duff spotlight was removed, it wasn’t on even for 24h…

Hopefully you’re all seeing those confirmation emails with our server updates today! Please let us know if you’re still having issues after this next one is finished!

3 Likes

No weekend raid deal today?

1 Like

You should be seeing it now.

3 Likes

When will this bug affecting chapters be fixed bought stamina trying to up heroes and its so annoying will take hours like this and I bet when the 24 hours runs out on the 10 percent stamina. i bet you won’t extend it even though this is your doing? Am I right? @Loutre

My confirmation email arrived about 10s after I clicked to register my email yesterday.

My notification issue is still present and account for. I can’t get that mail icon off my player avatar and the notification “!” on Promo is still hanging in there.

I uninstalled the game, cleared any remnants and did a fresh install/update of the game. It didn’t help.

It’s probably already been spoken for, but I get the “Sound hangs and repeats a 1 second loop endlessly” bug quite often since I began playing this game a couple months ago. The only solution so far is restarting the game.

So much wrong with the game just now its beyond ridiculous.

Bug wise I’d say there isn’t too much, but this raiding one is really bad. Like this should’ve been fixed before the news thing. Game is so frustrating with raiding like this and it makes me sad.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney