4.0 Known Issues

Yup it’s stuoid and not funny. So slow to fix anything that matters. Gives stamina to only some for ghat sisu debacle. Ruined the balance of the game. Its a joke.

Can confirm mine did eventually come through after the update (4 or 5 hours maybe)

I verified my email, but it still says in game that it needs to be verified. It’s been two days since I verified.

Do you check your email in Gmail? It is in the category of “Advertising” or “Spam”

Also, Many interesting pictures

Zeus so Angry

Daisy so Angry

he makes us angry…

she doesn’t like being here, between these princesses

1 Like

It was in my main inbox when I got it. I’m going to try verifying again, not sure if it will work.

There is a Hercules collection? Does this mean…. Pegasus?

it means no more Hercules.

There’s already 5 so yeah I believe so, unless there’s a plan in the future since there’s gonna be a live action Hercules, but I’m just guessing and that’s way down the road anyway.

Well Voyd for example probably shouldn’t, as she already has a way of being unlocked aka Guild Crates.

Yet certain heroes who have no way of being unlocked currently like Aurora could be able to “double dip” in contests.

(If by double dip you mean being the reward in multiple contest.)

@Loutre Kaa appears to have changed forms! That or a title perhaps needs correcting. :wink:

5 Likes

So how much money in diamonds is it going to cost everybody to get these known issues fixed like the badge bit counter that disappeared, or getting the shortcut to actually take you to something else besides the chapter where something is in??? Battle badges are 100% ripoff. I activate it once and then forget about it I’m never going to enhance or upgrade again it’s just garbage.

1 Like

Yeah it sucks that it disappears after you go up one rank, it makes no sense. It’s pretty much the equivalent of having red skill disappear after ranking up once. It makes no sense whatsoever other than to drain our resources some more.

1 Like

@Loutre When is Milo spotlight? :thinking:

Still getting the notification:

Medal has not been awarded:

Since the newsletter with the promocode arrived in my inbox,

the application process must have been successful.

1 Like

Does anyone know when they’re going to fix the badges…?

Next Week.
Also, I need to survey some people…

Have you verified your email and… get 200 :gem:?
  • Yes :+1:t2:
  • No

0 voters

the latest update is one solid bug. characters use spells that they don’t have. against my ron, shego and megara remain and do you know what happens? they both go into invisibility. it can be assumed that Megara stole the reflection buff, but no, it was exactly invisibility, like bagheera or randal.
next: my Zeus has not been upgraded to invisibility from battle badge, but do you know what he does? he just goes into invisibility when attacking with a white skill.
all these miracles took place in the colosseum. mb I’m not reading there, but I don’t see any buffs for the characters there. @Loutre
this topic was raised more than once that year, but I will write it again. redo the calculation of the points that players get for fighting in the arena and the Colosseum. there are the same compositions in the arena that stretch time and you may not kill them at all-John silver and his friendship with olaf + 4 tank heroes.
points for a quick fight should be reduced, and for fulfilling the condition + victory-on the contrary, increased.
INVASION. when will you change it? this is an uninteresting format where all players use clickers. why can’t you do a boss fight like in other games? there is a strip of the boss and with each of its removal, the boss’s characteristics increase. at level 20, let’s say the HP strips, the boss goes into a rage and distributes vanshots. so the players will be on equal terms and there will be no need to put the game on the clicker all night, as all the players in the top do.

This issue may be occurring if you verified your email address prior to the Friday fix update.

The easiest fix would be to confirm your same email, that will send off another request for verification.

7 Likes

@Loutre When is Milo’s spotlight?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney