4.3- Known Issues

This is something the team has been trying to reproduce but have so far been unable to. They know it’s being reported as an issue by players.

… at least that.

This update is a hot fix for the Revive Hero Bug

6 Likes

I suggest the team using

Joy (Ol) + Ian (Go)

And then

Joy + Ian + Miguel/Nick/or anyone really, can be full team

If Tron manages to deal damage to at least one enemy (someone with no reflect/invincibility) he will remove all buffs from all allies.

Ergo, Tron doesn’t remove buffs from Joy and Ian if they are alone, because he can’t deal damage.

Same with Randall (Yz).

Joy + Ian = Randall doesn’t removes buffs
Joy + Miguel/anyone = Randall always removes buffs immediately

Thanks @Phal for pointing this out.
Seems like damage is the problem, if damage is possible then its effects too, bypassing Joy’s red and removing buffs in effect even if it shouldn’t.

6 Likes

While on that topic, I’d like to bring up that that has been a factor for a bit of a while regarding Jessie and her buff steal.

Jessie needs to actually deal damage to an enemy with her white skill in order to steal the buff from them, so she is unable to steal Invincibility or reflect. I’m pretty sure that was an intentional limitation, considering the wording of the skill. but thought it relevant to point out.

I was playing around with Tron and Rapunzel’s abilities to give the frontmost ally starting stacks of Hardy.

Tron’s green gives 2 stacks.

Rapunzel’s red gives 6 stacks.

When Tron and Rapunzel are both in battle, only one of their skills proc. In this example, only Rapunzel’s Hardy stacks are applied. We should be seeing 8 stacks here.

3 Likes

Not strictly relevant, but I love how you’ve used Dasiy here and it looks like she’s fed up with all the bugs.

4 Likes

That girl… ummm, she ain’t Miguel.

9000? Not 90000?

This type of deal is decent, but give at least enough skill chips to max red skill, or at least over half.

max level is 27k… what do you expect for a $20 deal? or 10.5 GBP lol

Big requirements by PB.
Big expectations, simple.

And that would be still single red skill maxed, for $20.

If you don’t like it, don’t buy it - wallet rule. Either they make something better or they don’t see the money, simple.

I can confirm this: I used Quackerjack in a Heist (yes, someone actually still plays Heist, shocking I know), and he would not automatically summon Terror Teddy at the start of the fight as the Passive of his white skill says he should.

There’s just a lot of bugs related to the start of battle that came with Tuesday’s update; I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more that haven’t been reported yet, and maybe some that haven’t even been experienced yet. It’s… worrisome.

3 Likes

Sorry, didn’t check the other posts…

Vinny is yet another broken hero right now.

His red skill’s stuns are completely random (often it stuns enemies who don’t get any speed buff, while the ones who get it aren’t affected).

And his white skill sometimes doesn’t damage enemies.

Can be said if the team was now able to reproduce this bug, with all this given info? @Nugget
This bug makes already with flaws Joy even worse.

The team is investigating this bug actively as they were luckily able to reproduce it prior to the instructions given in this thread!

4 Likes

Hurray!

Now to hope it will get fixed soon.

2 Likes

Evasion exists.

It still stuns random enemies though??
There’s no reason for enemy Manticore and Sadness to be instantly stunned, when their only ally is Dash

I’ve had it happen when facing Vinny too, he stunned my entire team without me having a single speed buff. Activating their white skills seemed to be the trigger for this (it was a wave-based fight so they did it instantly).

Occasionally some enemies also completely ignore his white skill somehow (and yes I know some characters have moments when they’re untargetable but I’m pretty sure Facilier doesn’t).

I think it´s bugged because of Collection stats bonuses.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney