4.3- Known Issues

how is this still not fixed or an known issue to the dev team

At first, the terror teddy is on screen, but where’s Quarterjack?

I know no one is there today… but @Nugget what I call an error with opening a lot of crates - forcing the game to update is still there.

Happened with megabit crates from boo deal… twice. I guess open 100 would be good there as well.

1 Like

Only 10?!

1 Like

1 Like

I just performed a war attack on a team where two heroes had the Delay of Arrival (snail) sabotage, and while they were both the last hero on their respective lines to enter the battle, they were both in place before the battle started.

Also, an enemy Baymax flew over the screen before my heroes started entering, meaning he didn’t freeze them as per his Olaf disk.

But hey, Zeus(Ha) still zaps everyone to kingdom come at the start of battle, so what does anything else matter, right?

2 Likes

Specifically to the Joy and Quakerjack bugs: both are still being worked on which is why they are not in the 4.4 patch.

Quick reminder that it’s not just Quackerjack, it’s just about any start of combat effect (like Eve - only on attacks - and Jafar, for example

1 Like

We’ve had a lot of people out sick so that’s why it’s been a bit longer on these fixes. I was out sick all last week as well, but everyone seems to be feeling much better!

3 Likes

But they will get pinned in the known issues, so that you will work as quick as possible to get them done. Will this be a hot fix with a cap raise?

You will have to complete all the stages to fix that.

Yes. I was coughing for 2 straight weeks.

This must be one of the bugs that we have been experiencing for 1.5 years. The regeneration sound keeps going on until the client is restarted, starting with when the regeneration icon slowly disappears after Barley is KO’d once the first quest from “Onward” is active.

This also occurs with Gonzo when his Red skill isn’t activated.

Even Pacha had this one too when he was using his White skill, but gets interrupted when all enemies are KO’d.

I think PB needs to pin that.

Asking the team!

1 Like

And do you have some plans for Sarah? Her red skill is buged since her release, Billy doesnt move to the farthest enemy and her auto attack dmg doesnt increase with White ability.

Not just Sarah. Timon’s red skill has been bugged since day 1. And it hasn’t been fixed after years… So…don’t get your hope up

2 Likes

Well not just that… her disk with Billy slowing enemies has such terrible range that you will be lucky if he slows 1 enemy standing in front of it.

Sarah was precisely made unuseful/unuseable.

Yeah like just why @Loutre. When Hakuna Matata is removed the first time and the Red skill one kicks in, it only gives the Armor but no Crit Immunity.
And therefore the team becomes easy to kill…

1 Like

What about Miguel’s bugs?

• Green skill is only used on damage role allies, if none available he never uses that skill.
  • Red skill doesn’t increase Max HP, buff appears but nothing is changed.
  • Red skill is missing skill tags
  • Miguel’s red skill increases his own Basic Damage despite having 0 use for that, same with Battle Badge
    • Would be nice to replace Basic Damage for Evasion on red skill
    • Joy has same issue on her own Battle Badge since forever
2 Likes

What a nice hidden self-boost. :smirk: Joy is getting no additional evasion lol.

And yes… Joy’s evasion and Meg’s tenacity barely works from their red skills, they should scale like Meilin’s tenacity (also from red skill), +3 per skill level.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney