4.3- Known Issues

His core stats DID get a gigantic buff similar to a refresh.
But it being limited to core stats only, it hardly helps him :sweat_smile:

I feel like it’s like with Syndrome, a planned buff released too soon, incomplete, by mistake

1 Like

Hopefully, he will get a nice buff soon.

Yes. Regarding the memory disk from Scrooge, the Sheriff always KO’s control heroes with Sharp Shooter. I wonder if there’s a way to tame that.

20221025_101420

Delay sabotage on Powerline is bugged. He is the last hero preventing us from opening the top row of cars this war, and he cannot be attacked. Several of us have tried different strategies.

It seems delay sabotage makes him walk into battle instead of his usual late “electrifying entrance”. Maybe his electrifying entrance has to trigger before he is targetable? Either way, delay sabotage is bugged for heroes with delayed entry. We’ve seen the same issue before with Namaari.

2 Likes

Not really a big issue, but could 10x Red Skills actually have a “10x” sticker on them like Diamond Crates or Team/Role Crates instead of just an orange rim @Nugget?

1 Like

I have noticed Kronk’s “pull the lever” has been sending a full team through the trapdoor. Anyone else have this happen?

I didn’t get the 100 10x diamond crates despite doing what the 7 days of the nightmare before Christmas event! Anybody else get it?

I guess…, this :point_down:t2:
Screenshot_2022-10-26-23-33-34-11

1 Like

@Nugget the season of scare event part get more stamina is not active. False advertising

1 Like

Maybe it’s for tomorrow. This event doesn’t last 24 hours.

1 Like

It says all events are active during that time.

1 Like

Checking with the team!

1 Like

It’s a different event each day, not all events active all at once. “A different event will be available each day”

1 Like

Guess I was right lol

1 Like

The “:chart_with_upwards_trend:” bar is obscured

1 Like

Hook got thrown by Syndrome while his white skill was active, and he stuck half off the top of the screen until he got ko’d.

Sorry not a video, but that shows where he got stuck

@Nugget @Loutre

Why are newer servers getting way more stamina than old servers? It’s always another way around or same.

S1

S21-25

And, uh I got excited there will be mission SPEED-UPs but no, what’s with the name of this deal?

It should be back to normal at 11AM CT today!

3 Likes

Could be more gold given to the S21/23/25 Bewitching Brew deal?

10B to 4.5M is too much of a difference… it’s 2000x. Definitely not right, new servers need at least 1B.

2 Likes

Yes! That is such a minuscule amount.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney