4.3 Update Pushed Back

Whales are cheerful over the update. They can gain on others.

That it is ultimately pointless they don’t realize :laughing:

1 Like

Supongo que un retraso y aparte de las políticas de cada tienda, algunos hemos guardados recursos para ello aparte otra competencia repetida de clanes sobre bits, un poco ilógico pero bueno…

That will force to create another client, more time. So no.

1 Like

In future, it will be better to send to data few next ranks and badges ahead, so there will be no more issues like this.
Even if app store fails, all what will be needed is server update, so releasing Y20+ on time won’t be an issue.

1 Like

@Loutre, are you going to give a call to the App Store about the approval?

We resubmitted today and it should be approved Monday and that’s when we’ll release please see the update post:

4 Likes

I’m going to give this approval 110%.

lol mild criticism gets me suspended. Of course.

It was not “mild criticism” you were being incredibly rude to staff which is not allowed here. You have been here long enough to know that rule.

6 Likes

Oh sure but you can be as dismissive as you like lol.

1 Like

So I guess it wasn’t?

1 Like

It’s beginning to look that way. Maybe we’ll get the update during a Fortify the Network contest after all.

Just curious if the update is coming today?

1 Like

Update so far still seems good for today. We’re just waiting on some QA things and remember this is Monday so it won’t be the same as our normal Tuesday updates. We have some things to catch up on from the weekend.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update; I’m just a bit more pessimistic than usual given the past week, sorry.

1 Like

Oh, a answer, what a relieve, I thought update won’t be today for sure, isn’t the most horrible thing but it would be nice to know… something what’s going on right now, was waiting a bit for any kind info now.
cd7c384397082d83ccb71de8e9a1d083

Surprisingly the answer is better than expected too :flushed:

1 Like

Any update on that? Would be nice to know if it will still happen today in Europe.

It’s in App store

Not android

Is from few minutes.

Now server update only left.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney