4.3 Update Pushed Back

You guys really really should have delayed Wreck it Ralph trial event along with this update… And we won’t push you this hard, or any at all :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: @Loutre @nugget

I mean, isn’t it obvious that we need this event for the new rank and cap raise???

Wouldn’t just planning it for next Tuesday help the stress? It would help everyone here too :wink: I don’t want to keep looking and not sure how much notice you’ll provide. Had asked about a 24 hours minimum notice, but not sure if that’s something y’all can consider

I’m more interested (concerned?) about when we can expect the next cap raise. Is Y20 still slated to arrive four weeks from yesterday, or could it be delayed a week if this update gets pushed into the weekend or later?

7 Likes

No that’s not fair :crying_cat_face:

perhaps the special trial could be extended until the cap raise @Nugget

1 Like

why are all updates made on tuesday? never understood it.

it’s pretty standard in the software industry - Friday is bad because then if it falls over you’re running into the weekend, Monday is bad because people are having meetings and it doesn’t leave much time for any last minute fixes or sign-offs. Tuesday is a good day to get it done reasonably early on in the week but without having to rush around, with effectively 2 days to get things ready and 3 days of post-launch support

3 Likes

This is my most sincere concern because I don´t want to look at Y19 badges requirements (which I am expecting to be atrociously high) :frowning: And Y20 will, again, just be worse.

1 Like

I’m not too worried about the badge requirements since we can get a nice amount of new badge crates -

Prize Wall:
a few
none

Trial Event:
…hopefully…

ah, ok yeah i am worried about the badge requirements

3 Likes

More like… what use is the game where even red rank (which is like White when we were at uhm… R19 :clap:) on all heroes is soooooo costly.

That´s the problem, it´s not up in the top (well, partially, because of the Y5+ shenanigans) but it´s also in the bottom (early badges having 50 bits, orange bits in O0-O2 etc etc).

If R0 was accessible for all heroes just by buying “enough” gold crates, it would be better, but that requires improvement for below R0, not “Yellow Rank QoL”. Unless it is a part of it (unlikely).

2 Likes

The next but one will come all the faster for that.
Please always think at least one step ahead.

This just should not happen at all. If the update does not happen today or tomorrow, the Y20 should just be 4 weeks after Y19. Not less.

Decreasing the already dwindling playerbase is not really a good idea.

1 Like

0 by this rate.

2 Likes

If Y19 doesn’t come soon enough, we will waste a lot of badge booster crates. Today, I got some orange from opening them :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: let me tell you, I’m not happy

Then don’t open them yet

Badge booster crates are determined when you CLAIM them. It doesn’t matter if you open them now or after update :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I assume it’s today or Tuesday, since it will be risky for pb to release big update on friday due to potential sneaky bugs? :thinking:

So yeah? Can Ralph trial event be expanded for 2-3 extra days?

Well that is not really true. The max rank you can get badges is determined, yes. Not the individual badges.

That’s what they implied - can’t get the new rank until the cap raise.

Currently capped and waiting to claim badges crates.

News ? News ? News ?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney