4.3 Update Pushed Back

Yes, same here

Guess it won’t be today either…

Any (good) news? @Loutre
turning-red

5 Likes

So next Tues then?

My last wish on DHBM, that the next prize wall after Mai, Aladdin characters wouldn’t be complete without a furry little monkey name Abu. Because Aladdin 30th Anniversary will be later this year. Since Hercules had more characters including Zuez and Phil.

I’ve no doubt at all that it will be delayed until literally the day after the Trial Event finishes :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Fine by me, delayed cap raise…

All these badges crates won’t give Y18 badges then, and gap between this and Y20 will be only 3 weeks, so nothing good, oh and FTN is running now. It was perfect timing for cap rise.
The delay gives nothing really, you could use these over 10k stamina used daily for new badges.
Even if Y20 gets delayed, that’s still nothing.

Next Tuesday on forums be like:
cat-suspicious

I would be fine even if the update was on 27th.

1 Like

We aren’t. We’re working hard at trying to get this update to you. I, personally, don’t want to be stressed out for that long.

7 Likes

Yah I’m not sure what PB can do. It’s in Apple’s hands.

1 Like

You guys really really should have delayed Wreck it Ralph trial event along with this update… And we won’t push you this hard, or any at all :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: @Loutre @nugget

I mean, isn’t it obvious that we need this event for the new rank and cap raise???

Wouldn’t just planning it for next Tuesday help the stress? It would help everyone here too :wink: I don’t want to keep looking and not sure how much notice you’ll provide. Had asked about a 24 hours minimum notice, but not sure if that’s something y’all can consider

I’m more interested (concerned?) about when we can expect the next cap raise. Is Y20 still slated to arrive four weeks from yesterday, or could it be delayed a week if this update gets pushed into the weekend or later?

7 Likes

No that’s not fair :crying_cat_face:

perhaps the special trial could be extended until the cap raise @Nugget

1 Like

why are all updates made on tuesday? never understood it.

it’s pretty standard in the software industry - Friday is bad because then if it falls over you’re running into the weekend, Monday is bad because people are having meetings and it doesn’t leave much time for any last minute fixes or sign-offs. Tuesday is a good day to get it done reasonably early on in the week but without having to rush around, with effectively 2 days to get things ready and 3 days of post-launch support

3 Likes

This is my most sincere concern because I don´t want to look at Y19 badges requirements (which I am expecting to be atrociously high) :frowning: And Y20 will, again, just be worse.

1 Like

I’m not too worried about the badge requirements since we can get a nice amount of new badge crates -

Prize Wall:
a few
none

Trial Event:
…hopefully…

ah, ok yeah i am worried about the badge requirements

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney