4.3 Update Pushed Back

@Nugget any update in the situation? Because this is weird for an update.

Oh? That actually helps me. Only a little tiny bit, but I’ll take it!

@Loutre , any update? Even if it is “we are still waiting on the App Store :roll_eyes:, and we know that is frustrating for all of our amazing players, but we will continue to keep you posted as soon as we know something” would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

@Nugget

My advice would be now to just do the update next week (and publish that announcement). Doing an update on a Friday is asking for trouble I think, and clarity is probably the best you could give us now.

In addition, it would be nice to clarify when the next cap raise would be. It would be a nice gesture to make it 4 weeks from next Tuesday instead of the 3 that it would currently be.

The current hope is that it will just become Tuesday’s update, but we cannot confirm that yet.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update @Loutre !!

We don’t have the new update yet, and they are asking for the next one lol
But yeah, 3 weeks would be a shame.
It’s not your fault, but we as players neither, and we shouldn’t pay the price.

1 Like

So we gotta wait until next Tuesday? Way to go, Apple… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Never forget 1.12
Probably the biggest patch to release gap.

Asian version only was released after a week, others waited 2 days.

At this point I say skip the cap increases update, save it for next month…

Just release a smaller one with the new prize wall toon and bug fixes (some expanded guild perks to use our soon to be 3M useless guild contest perk coins or at least start converting them to a diffrent item like disk power, mod power, guaranteed cosmic crates and or badge crates to those that are complete)…

Take this App Store delay as just a time for people to catch up and improve toons better instead of stressing over a cap increase that majority of the players fear, displease, and stress over. Thanks

9 Likes

Unfortunately it is all about the lost money, so my guess would be that they push the update on Tuesday and then keep the next update after 3 weeks - probably the loss of players proving that 5 week break in cap rises are the reaon people left…
Or something about how rainbows are colorful

Did you say new guild perks…what a great idea lol

Lol
That idea was pitched 2 years ago… nothing came of it

Whales are cheerful over the update. They can gain on others.

That it is ultimately pointless they don’t realize :laughing:

1 Like

Supongo que un retraso y aparte de las políticas de cada tienda, algunos hemos guardados recursos para ello aparte otra competencia repetida de clanes sobre bits, un poco ilógico pero bueno…

That will force to create another client, more time. So no.

1 Like

In future, it will be better to send to data few next ranks and badges ahead, so there will be no more issues like this.
Even if app store fails, all what will be needed is server update, so releasing Y20+ on time won’t be an issue.

1 Like

@Loutre, are you going to give a call to the App Store about the approval?

We resubmitted today and it should be approved Monday and that’s when we’ll release please see the update post:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney