4.4 Known Issues

I feel they need to remove the Berserk attribute from her skills or give a cooldown on Berserk. An example could be, Charm lasts 10 seconds and Berserk lasts 5 seconds instead of Berserk lasting the entire duration. Right now, the opponents are in a constant state of Berserk which prevents them from being knocked out.

1 Like

Why are Chip & Dale so tiny?

Regarding the problem at hand, I would have thought Aurora could remove the Berserk with her white skill. Did it just not work, or was her timing that bad?

1 Like

We have someone who is being rude to everyone in Server 23,his name is Ranger Fidgte

1 Like

Her basic attacks can remove buffs too, timing isn’t an issue…
I doubt it can be removed though, as it’s tied to the charm
Berserk in general is weird in that sense tho, pretty much any berserk from battle badge or from reaching a certain amount of HP (Silver, Helga, Winnie etc.) cannot be removed either

1 Like

Block and report. If others are complaining, tell them the same.

2 Likes

Alright thx

1 Like

No, she can’t remove it.

1 Like

The purple ability says that it throws an additional dart in the white and green abilities but in battles the green ability only applies to one ally not two.

She just can’t dart herself

2 Likes

There is a Yax on level 1-6 that makes new players life unnecessary hard. This is the level you need to defeat to be able to upgrade heroes to Green. It is currently impossible to defeat when you reach it, and you have to spend a lot of time leveling up and unlocking other heroes. It creates a frustrating experience.

Please test the first several zones when you do refreshes to make new players experience as smooth as possible. We need these players to keep the game going!

I would even say make an automated test that will check if any campaign zones become absurd when you do refreshes. These actually block players from progressing, unlike disks.

3 Likes

PB said all heroes are suppose to be good.

Eventually Ralph, EG, and Frozone will be buffed. Hopefully Ralph will be next.
And Vanellope…

1 Like

Yeah ofc, but in 2024 maybe. Every refresh should be careful not to break the campaign, especially the very first stages :slight_smile: You reach that level in 5min of play. Any average kid would just give up there.

1 Like

You get your own Yax before that…

Also long time before, buffed Dash forced to have one green hero. Nothing new.

And prize wall hero is available long before.

With that attitude, 2029.

1 Like

The problem is you can’t kill the enemy Yax :joy: And you have only 3 heroes at that point. Trust me I just went through creating an alt. Had to level to 20 and unlock 3-4 other heroes through gold crates / diamond crates.

Your own Yax can do really big damage, once it gets to Green. But you need that zone to upgrade to green. If they just move this Yax like 1 zone further it would be enough.

2 Likes

Ralph
EG
Frozone
Free 2* hero
(Prize wall)
Vanellope
Yax

That’s 6, and likely 7th from prize wall.
Oh, and there is free 2* hero, so that’s 7!

1 Like

Go make a quick alt and tell me if you like the experience from the PoV of a person that just installed the game 5min ago.

Not trying to be mean. It can take well over 15 months to refresh all heroes, we don’t know when any of those will get a refresh, so it might very well be in 2024. In the mean time I spent a good few hours of my time testing the early levels and am giving genuine feedback.

3 Likes

Ralph needs a very very very good refresh cuz he just ain’t working

2 Likes

I have another secondary account and nothing happened to me. I passed it very quickly, also the game is not difficult at the beginning.

1 Like

Yeah, Bellwether’s Charm and Berserk on enemies aren’t going away in mine…and this is when I was playing the Port battles.

1 Like

With a quick alt, you could literally have even like 30 heroes. Because Gold Crates, go figure.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney