4.4 Known Issues

Is megs red skill broken?Screenshot_2022-11-28-18-54-19-238_com.miui.gallery|690x318
Or is it some hero removing it?

We’re working on finding a fix for this!

3 Likes

What about making the berserk only applies if there’s at least 2 enemies in the battle?

1 Like

Eternal fight between two berserked enemies. Not a good idea.
Better would be for Bellweather to charm only 1 enemy if 2 enemies are left and the charm skill not triggering if there is a solo hero.

2 Likes

The team was also made aware of this!

3 Likes

So… this happened…

Characters.exe stopped working.

They were not stunned btw.

1 Like

Also @Nugget please could the team change the drops of cosmetic crates a bit? It is pretty nervewracking when 10/10 give dupes. And outright useless if one’s cosmetic level is 1,000.

If there could be with open 10 1 guaranteed new cosmetic, that’d be nice. Or 1 in 20 or whatever.

Idk if anyone else has the same issue, but my Video Crates won’t open, saying that “there’s no video available currently”, and it’s been like this for 24 hours now.

I don’t have VIP, btw.

That happened to me in war last week as well.

Is it intended that Mim is not available anywhere in the campaign? Sorry if it is. First time I see an old character get removed.

there’s often a bit of an in-between time after the update and before the shop refresh (you can refresh it manually, though)

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes it now shows correctly, I guess I hit that time you were referring to :hugs:

p.s. should probably go read the patch notes

@Nugget could the team possibly let the market discounts event apply to the token shops as well? :thinking:
Mainly Memory Market and Badge Bazaar. But others would be very welcome too.

1 Like

Will Audrey get replaced as arena/coliseum reward and moved to an elite node (or crates) soon?

1 Like

I have yet to see PerBlue announce this rotation more than 1.5 weeks in advance, but this is most likely Audrey’s final season as the Challenger reward; this will be her sixth season, and only one hero has ever lasted seven seasons in that slot. So her replacement will most likely be announced in the patch notes for the 16th or the 23rd, and she’ll be in some other slot on the 29th.

1 Like

@Nugget

Why exactly has Server 21 52,000 stamina consumables and Server 1 118,000 stamina consumables in a $20 deal IF the trial event had 800 per raid on 21 and 4,000 on 1? Seems a bit unfair don´t you think?

1/5 in trial event vs 52/118 in a $20 deal… (for those unaware 52/118 is roughly in the middle between 2/5 and 3/5, so 2.4x more for Server 21 than shown with Trial Event and previous deals…)

2 Likes

I hope its not a signal for incoming double cap raises for S21. There were greater than usual deals yesterday as well.

Is there any chance the massive server lag for s25 is being looked at? I know it’s not client side because others in my guild post to discord and it happens to everyone at the same time.

@Nugget
Jafar not performing Whirling Dervish at start as should be

Jafar’s scar disk and woody’s Jessie disk still don’t work

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney