4.6 Known Issues

You answered yourself… yes they nerfed the yield, easy.

The unintended part is that it hit everyone, not just the ones “abusing a bug”.

At this point I believe the “abuse” was just people putting random modded heroes to Arena/War defenses to lower Surge lines. And that exactly was modified to a “normalized” power. Don’t know if every guild has enemies without mods, but it’s possible.

4 Likes

Another day with no Quasi @Nugget? Please add Quasi to the deals

1 Like

I have a weird feeling that @ mentioning Nugget and Loutre won’t do much now…

Bug:
Chip and Dale can be frozen by Elsa’s red skill, causing their whole entry animation from blue skill to not working properly.

3 Likes

I had the same weird feeling towards the end of last week - both’s activity has suddenly dropped on the forums - unsure if intentional or if something happened
Would be nice to know that everything is okay but don’t want to @ them

2 Likes

They aren’t community managers anymore, or at the very least it’s not shown anymore (like normally) on forum.

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Seems like they moved on…

1 Like

Maybe they quit and moved to other company or they got fired…

Tbh, after the reply “You could quit if you want” during a sensitive time in the game, I couldn’t care less about someone. That was super rude!

3 Likes

I think more that they moved on to another project of PerBlue. Not sure though.

2 Likes

?
What reply?

2 Likes

I would like to see surge districts caps come back like we used to have where leaders can limit amount of districts members can do in a surge I miss those times

2 Likes

4 Likes

Since the issue with Vinny’s red skill seems to have gone under the radar despite being reported multiple times before…

Why exactly are the opponents stunned instantly here? None of those give speed buffs at all, leave alone at the start

This happens both when I use and when I face Vinny, most opponents are just instantly stunned for no reason as long as his red skill is leveled enough

3 Likes

What’s going on with surge? This is the lowest sector of our surge. With it this high the majority of the guild can not participate in surge anymore

2 Likes

All your teammates have their highest team power equal to or higher than 318.8M :wink:

I agree it is stupid but they kinda played themselves as well. Or the dev team played us?

4 Likes

Regarding Creep Surge, and the complaints about the changes made to it last week, Loutre mentioned this last Wednesday:

@Samm, can you offer us any updates on this? Did the team hold a meeting about it last week, have there been any decisions or suggestions on how to address our concerns, is it possible we’ll see something done in a week or a month, etc.? I can understand if you’re not up to speed on this issue and/or are unable to give us much information, but anything to let us know it’s being worked on would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Just change nothing at this point.
The changes-whatever could make things worse, which is worrying.

1 Like

In one of the guilds I belong to, tile 27 started out at ~40M, higher than the total power of two members.

In the other guild, it started at ~45M, again higher than the total power of two members.

On the other hand, for both guilds tile 1 started out around 325M, or around 40% the power of the strongest line any of our members could field.

1 Like

I said team power though. It might be based on averaging out lower members (which usually have total power close enough to their max team power). Not that it’s right (it’s def not) but that’s sadly the way it is.

2 Likes

We know we’ve asked this before, but please fix the issue regarding the Friend Campaigns, in which the sheer difficulty makes it impossible for players to progress through the story? Thank you!

2 Likes

They sort of did.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney