4.6 Known Issues

so… issues with this update:

• there was absolutely no reason to take away the ‘buy 100’ button for the gold crates and replace it with an X. that feature (in my server at least) is completely pointless. the ‘buy 100’ button was efficient enough and did not need a change.
  • the ‘use all’ button isn’t available for half the things we can hoard in our inventory, so again, it is a pointless feature to add as it can’t be used for most of the crates we have.
  • Jumba max HP effect on Green Skill doesn’t apply on allies.
  • some heroes in teams in Surge have 0 stars
  • Tenacity given to Jumba & Robin doesn’t work.
  • Surge team power increased so much it’s not making surge able to complete.
  • Scaling damage on refreshed heroes is lower
3 Likes

Ok, I’m doing that when I’m rushing. But for guild influence which some guilds still need/want, and for token we try to clear areas. So spamming one tile does actually not cut it.

On S1 many players are swimming in gold, so the button is 100% very useful. But I agree that it should be in addition to the Buy 100, not replace it.

yes… on my server, 21, we aren’t so lucky, so the x100 and x10 features were far more useful than the replacement

you can still set it to 10 and buy it that way, it will just need 1 extra click per purchase :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Please stop spamming this

Nugget (“they” - please use gender neutral pronouns) is probably just busy, and spamming messages is not going to get an answer earlier

Ok yeah I get I am spamming this but I don’t really understand what is happening so I am asking some people I just don’t get what is happening but I will stop the spam

I think they just changed the way to pick surge opponents… cause for me that went waaay down

I’m pretty sure the lineups themselves are just random now. One of them has Phoebus for my guild, and no player can have him yet

Ah, I see

Amazon’s version of the play store is often a bit slow to get updates live. It will come eventually.

1 Like

Thank you very much for telling me finally

Did anyone find surge not get affected on server 1 while server 21 had a huge difference in their surge?

Idk I haven’t got the update yet so idk

Only one I found it on was the guaranteed cosmetic crate - no other crate offered a use x or use all option

Ok so I just figured it out they only added the use x or buy x to ones you have to purchase through them - quite frankly Nugget and other staff the problem is that I have 30k 10X crates and red skill crates (each not combined) I want to use and frankly opening them will take days of continuous cracking. Want to urge me to buy more (cause right now I don’t want to) give me a Use X button for these and I’ll buy thousands. Now I have no incentive to buy anymore 10x crates

Nomtoc/Durbo/whatever else I call myself depending on the week

Nooooo, a few patches ago, unequipped badges were changed from being a green plus sign to a white icon. This was amazing, because when I opened a badge booster crate, I could find the green plus and equip it. But it got changed back to being a green plus if it’s craftable.
I think it should only be green if you have any available.

3 Likes

I think people don’t realize how the new Surge works. The more you do a zone, the stronger it gets. At some point it will go above the server cap. You can have zone 29 stronger than zone 1. It all depends on which zones you do most. This system prevents you from doing a weak zone infinitely as at some point it will become impossibly hard.

@Nugget This information should have been published. I know you guys rushed the release to fix the exploit, but it is not too late to correct this! Can you guys post this officially so people know how surge works now and don’t confuse it as a bug?

1 Like

Interesting bug. Not really sure it affects anything, but after raiding an elite campaign, the red skill chips icon disappears

1 Like

@Nugget PLEASE FIX DJALI!!! His HP went from 3B to 1.5… so y’all decided to half his HP :unamused:
2B normal and 1B with +70 green

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that was stated to be intentional shortly after it went live: if you use an Elite Reset item, you can farm more Red Skill Chips, but buying resets with diamonds doesn’t restore the chances for the Red Skill Chips.

1 Like

Djali HP is half now with refresh (less than a half). Is It intencional?

Esmeralda usually activates her blue skill first, so she cant summon djali after she finishs her blue animation, which tales like… 8 seconds to summon djali.

Maybe both abilities have same coldown so It activate at the same time and randomly one plays first. Tried vs diferent teams and she sometimes uses blue and other green.

And i have to make a point here again: Esmeralda is a counter silence hero who can be silenced. She should be inmune to silences

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney