4.6 Known Issues

Our Surge team power increased DRAMATICALLY. anyone else has that happen to them?

27 is about 130m and was around 2m before. The rest jumped accordingly.

4 Likes

As far as I can tell it is the “exploit fix”. Kinda makes for a different one though, sadly.

4 Likes

Our base power hasn’t changed much but it looks like the power increase from beating a tile is much greater than it used to be, for whatever reason

2 Likes

Because now the hero level also allocates the rank :wink: I got a line with 254, Y4 heroes. Pretty sure if it goes to 256 it will have Y5 heroes. And so on.

2 Likes

yeah, that’s where the Y24 heroes are coming from.

This isn’t a fix though… an Uber Ralph is still a Ralph. If anything, since gold is tied to power defeated, this just makes the exploit worse… ?

2 Likes

It seems like the fix is trying desperately to allocate at least one recent hero, which also tends to be the one with crazy scaling so… uhm.

But yeah at 258 the enemies are at Y5.

2 Likes

It makes more sense scaled this way and probably should have always done so, I just don’t think it will have any significant impact on this supposed exploit.

We will see :man_shrugging:

1 Like

At this point, we can hardly win any tile. Most of my guild.

2 Likes

Only certain crates have this feature. The crates that already had “Use 100” received the feature

1 Like

But it takes too long to open +30k red crates… the same with all 10x crates.

I can understand badge crates and cosmetic crates not getting Open All, but any other crate should have this option.

7 Likes

Any chance the other crates without a… Slider now… could get it in the future?

I remember the deal with 16,000 10x red skill crates… opening even 8,000 by 10 is… painful.

4 Likes

I will just add this again, seems like it was overlooked with most other posts the last few days:

5 Likes

I checked over the stats and some refreshed heroes actually had their damage/heal go down not up as stated

2 Likes

I noticed the same thing.

2 Likes

If you consider the potential wages of the target market for these deals, PB wouldn’t even be able pay them €115 to spend 7 hours opening the crates :sweat_smile:

Open X slider for every crate type is needed.

3 Likes

Our area 10 increased dramatically. Now our mini guild isn’t even going to clear 10-27.
What THE HECK is going on?

4 Likes

Well, it now scales upon “standardized” Team Power of members, not Arena defenses.

This is sad, just sad. Good reason to stop.
Less tokens, less gold.
Why did they’ve done that? Smh

This is 13

How is this a sensible scaling?

Wait what they do about gold?

The reason they’ve changed this is because clearing regions isn’t the best way to surge anyway :man_shrugging:

Pick the strongest tile you can easily defeat and spam it up until you can’t any longer. Drives up the surge tier & gold multiplier and earns more gold per hero spent

The change won’t stop people doing this.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney