4.6 Known Issues

When Phoebus’ spotlight will be available?

1 Like

Just wondering.

1 Like

Right now, these are the most crucial issues that your team must fix.

2 Likes

Tomorrow. That’s where the prize wall begins.

1 Like

Is there any word on the Amazon update as it has now 36 hours since I have been unable to log in since it wants an update Amazon is not showing?

2 Likes

Not currently. No

1 Like

HEIST

@Nugget Luca Paguro & Alberto Scorfano appeared in combat but not invited. From Sea Monster to BOOM! :boom: → Gone

Invite them then BOOM! :boom: → Appear into Human.

After day 2 of new surge…

It’s not so bad, but the ranks shouldn’t go up, especially to the max rank, it just blocks players in guild to do anything as enemies become way too overpowered.

It would be better if enemy’s levels would increase faster but ranks will stay same. And maybe disable red skills too.

1 Like

With 6h left 8 people only have hit our surge, because the tiles are too strong for most of them :confounded:

Also, this brings back the Merc cost issue - tiles now reward much less gold each at this lower power (in the top 10 tiles), so hiring mercs feels like I’m not gaining much gold, if any :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Mercs cost need to go way down @Nugget they are way to high when it costs 70-80 mil gold just to hire 1 hero and 1 district pays almost 20 mil it doesn’t add up and that’s why everyone just spammed the same district before cause it was cheap

6 Likes

Prize wall started without spotlight, Phoebus is finalised or not?
How it is safe to upgrade him?

1 Like

I contest that the outcome is intended this way.
I know that from former games, Dragon Soul (after selling in to Gree) and Portal Quest, the equal game modes were affected by a strange bug that sometimes, not for a good reason, if you logged in, the opponents power and rarity was too strong and at other days it could happen that you came on and the opponents strength was ridiculously low.
If max level was like 285 and max rarity gold 14 you would have red 8-10 opponents that day.
Next day after reset everything was normal again. It occurred regularly but not every week.
I assume a power adjustment problem in the code itself.
Same code was basically used for DHBM.

1 Like

His balance is finalized.

5 Likes

There is something wrong with the crafting tree. If I don’t have enough stamina to craft, it will still show me how much needed in red. But some bits are just grey :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: and yes, I completed that chapter in 3 star, all stages

7 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issues on a baby account on S25. I was playing Louis’ friends campaign before the update and got to stage 4.
After the update the opponents became 6-7 ranks harder and it became impossible with my current hero’s rank.

On S1 the opposite with Quasimodo’s campaign.
The opponent’s ranks sank approximately at least 10 ranks and I walked through (I just promoted Quasimodo to Y11, he was Y3 before).

@Nugget Is this issue related to the power surge in the actual Surge?

3 Likes

Can you provide more details on how you got here and what heroes you’re seeing it on. Our team isn’t able to recreate it.

1 Like

This morning the 4 trials were available but now later today only two of them are available.

@Nugget this is an intended behavior?

I’m asking since now we have 3 talents per hero. And to reach at least the second tier we still need to upgrade a lot of heroes.

And the availability of the trials always seem at least the logical way to get enough ti start testing by ourselves the second ability at least.

2 Likes

This is how the past seasons have been so I assume that this is on purpose.

1 Like

Eh, it was so good for 2 days, now it will take ages to reach to level 6.
And we will get only 2 essences for tier 2 daily?

7 Likes

They went from 25% at 1 star Flynn disk to 10%… seems worse :thinking:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney