4.7 Known Issues

I don’t seem to be getting any gold from completing a badge through raiding my gold goes down but I don’t receive any of the loot I am promised from the quick raid function is this a bug @Samm and if so it means countless of players have been losing out on gold for who knows how long :grimacing:

2 Likes

Is it the same thing…like, are Android phone players like myself, experiencing the same issue, as well?
Also, if you’re asking me, I’m an Android player, and my game’s running fine, but what about the others?

1 Like

What??
You are contradicting yourself…

It is not a device problem
It is a server issue

3 Likes

sighs You right. Maybe I’m too concerned.
Either way, hopefully the next Patch Note should provide the fix.

3 Likes

The gold displayed in the Raid Loot screen is the total amount of gold you get from raiding those nodes; the game then uses that gold to pay for crafting the badge and its various sub-badges. If the cost of crafting the badge is higher than the amount of gold you get from raiding (and it usually is), then you’ll have to pay extra from your inventory, which is the amount shown on the Power Craft screen.

There’s a series of screenshots of someone crafting a badge here, and the next comment goes into detail on exactly what happens with the gold, if you want a fuller explanation.

3 Likes

Can we please get rid of this event
Diamond crates are insanely overpriced and very outdated
Giving a 40% discount is tricking new players to buy these crates
They should be reduced by 95% on non-event days and then further 80% on events

5 Likes

There are missing skills tags for all of these characters, and others.

Chip & Dale: no basic damage increase. Kida: no dodge. Genie: no stun. Statler and Waldorf Ca disk: no reality increase.

2 Likes

I think that should be sent to the support ticket. It will better.

2 Likes

Okay. Will do.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this for me!

3 Likes

Sure! Happy to help. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

… Deal with it.
As support says the deals are picked for players randomly. Some did get Little John´s deal, some did not.

What I find more problematic about the deals is…
@Samm could the team look into the scaling of resources OTHER than stamina consumables? Especially the disk power is the same for over 6 months for the very same price (since the stamina is always roughly equal to the rapid recruitment deal, more or less). But people need more disk power to keep up somewhat, not the same, especially not the same as in September or sooner.

Unless there is some secret about cap raises being held on.
Can’t be though since the “friendship supplies” deal had disk power updated. Seems like the update deal is just half forgotten. For a much higher price.

4 Likes

A other issue is that i cant get my patches to lvl 10 because we dont get enouhh patch2 ammounts.

1 Like

Eventually we will have too many tier 1 essence, then tier 2 and faaaaaaaar later even tier 3.

3 Likes

110% true numi

1 Like

I’ve created a support ticket, because I have been having the worse game experience for 3 days. Constantly going out of sync, rewards take minutes to deliver but you lose them if you don’t wait in the app, and I’ve lost extreme amounts of progress I’ve done on heroes. People in chat are complaining as well. I’m going to have to monitor my items count just to make sure I don’t lose it when I lose progress. Invasion is so laggy getting Boss rewards too so you can’t quick fight without waiting forever to do the next level.

5 Likes

Third time today I’ve lost my progress on Statler and Waldorf. How many times do I have to level them up before it finally sticks?? This game is wasting my time now!!

4 Likes

Why is surge such a drag now, no one seems to want to do it anymore because they can’t earn gold to level up there skill points so are we ever going to fix surge

1 Like

Well Invasions gotten worse as the day progressed.

1 Like

Normal, nothing happending :moyai: wdym?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney