5.1 Known Issues

Can’t say that the bug was fixed by itself in that update, but there’s another tied with it.

Sarah isn’t playing her death animation at all. Billy just keeps getting his head back.

1 Like

I’ll ask if this can be taken into consideration. Thanks for the input and suggestions!

4 Likes

Thanks. Or potentially there could be a token shop change to somehow adjust the badge prices.

Example: Badge Tokens were acquirable in quantities around 250k/week, I assume it would be 600k+/week after new Invasion Tiers are live.

But Arena, Coliseum, Surge, Heist, War Tokens are acquirable in much smaller numbers.
I do understand that coding them separately could cause issues though.

2 Likes

Judy Hops 1st patch skill is not working.

2 Likes

@Samm we don’t see the number of reset left in trial event even though it was implemented in game. Pls check

1 Like

I just created a new topic for bug fixes, and new bugs that appear after each update. You can see it using the provided link:

1 Like

Can you guys fix the bug of Abu with Tiana pls, it’s so annoying

2 Likes

Sarah’s death animation and vfx kept repeating over and over until the battle finished for me. And yeah Billy stuck finding and losing his head over and over. Neither of them ever left the screen.

4 Likes

Me too. Talk about a major issue.

2 Likes

I think a problem was not solved and now…it’s getting worse. Look at the line, and look who’s on the field. @Samm

4 Likes

I think this may be a problem….

I was on one of my accounts that I recently started and I noticed this.

My team level is 17.

My Jake Long is level 18.

All my heroes can be leveled up to level 19.

@Samm, what is happening?

2 Likes

Until to some team level you can level up heroes beyond. I think 20 or something.

I’m guessing that the lineup pictured in the icons along the bottom of the screen is the team you had in the previous battle? Did that battle end with Ariel and Bolt KO’d while the other three were still standing?

2 Likes

@Samm I think for the mods there could be a number in the bottom left corner… where if there are bonus levels it would be colored green, blue or purple with number in there.
With every other mod there would be either a % (Armor, Reality, Shields, Attack Speed) or simple number (Normal, Fant.Crit) written in a white square.

Also, btw, there are no colored (Yellow) lvl4 sp mod fragments in Invasion - it is right now impossible to advance any mod to +12 without paying.

2 Likes

Yeah… I got stuck.

10k skill power is a joke too.

2 Likes

I mean… it is and should be changed. But I don’t know. Still waiting for megabits rebalance.

3 Likes

Here’s my undying Meilin video. She should be dead but instead, she sticks around and takes no more damage and I win the Coli fight when time runs out even though I should have lost.

2 Likes

That’s how arena works (and any other game mode) but not coli.

And again, it’s most likely Tiana’s fault.

2 Likes

It is not a bug. It is Perblue’s intended feature

3 Likes

Did anyone notice Sarah Sanderson glitching, when she gets K.O.-ed? She doesn’t perform her usual “disappearing act”, Billy having his head permanently severed…instead, she performs one of her Skills, in a fast and unusual manner.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney