5.1 Known Issues

Here’s my undying Meilin video. She should be dead but instead, she sticks around and takes no more damage and I win the Coli fight when time runs out even though I should have lost.

2 Likes

That’s how arena works (and any other game mode) but not coli.

And again, it’s most likely Tiana’s fault.

2 Likes

It is not a bug. It is Perblue’s intended feature

3 Likes

Did anyone notice Sarah Sanderson glitching, when she gets K.O.-ed? She doesn’t perform her usual “disappearing act”, Billy having his head permanently severed…instead, she performs one of her Skills, in a fast and unusual manner.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! We’ll take that into consideration. The Mod Upgrades are on a rotation schedule, so you’ll see those upgrades in time.

3 Likes

This is possible up to TL 25.

4 Likes

To be exact @Morsat: (TL = Team Level, HL = Maximum Hero Level Possible)
TL 1 = HL 10
TL 2 or 3 = HL 11
TL 4-5 = HL 12
TL 6-7 = HL 13
TL 8-9 = HL 14
TL 10-11 = HL 15
TL 12-13 = HL 16
TL 14-15 = HL 17
TL 16 = HL 18
TL 17 = HL 19
TL 18 = HL 20
TL 19 = HL 21
TL 20 = HL 22
TL 21 = HL 23
TL 22-23 = HL 24
TL 24-25 = HL 25
TL 26+ = Hero Level Cap equals Team Level.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

It could be changed, but it would give no benefits, just rather useless workload.

4 Likes

Ah, I see. Thank you @The_Real_Numi and @Samm

2 Likes

I posted a screencap to the forum a while ago (here if anyone wants to look) and while I joked about Abu being OP, it really was an obvious case of cheating, and I reported it as such, along with a couple of guildmates.

This week I saw that the player in question was still in that guild, and I was able to contact someone involved in their most recent war. And, well:

@Samm It’s been seven weeks. How long does it take for someone to be disciplined for such obvious cheating? Or is that a thing of the past?

6 Likes

Plothole: You can’t complete this challenge if all your disk are maxed.

Could this please be looked into @Samm?

3 Likes

Wait for new hero :mountain_cableway:

2 Likes

The challenge will end before that happens :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Add a challenge option exists.

2 Likes

Cheating incidents should be submitted through support tickets. We need to track them just like the bug reports, which isn’t really feasible on the forum. If you did submit a ticket, I will follow-up with the rest of the support team about its status.

5 Likes

Note that I also submitted a support ticket about this player around the same time, as did a number of my guildmates

3 Likes

Don’t you need to buy challenge again with diamond? Why do they need to spend diamond when there is a loophole with the challenge system?

2 Likes

So, people can actually hack this game? :thinking::thinking::thinking: This is new…

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply; I did submit a ticket, back on May 10:

I followed up with screenshots of the attacks in question, as well.

I just didn’t know if it would be possible to follow up on that ticket through in-game support, since it’s almost two months old.

2 Likes

It is! All tickets stay in the system and I can track them down pretty easily. I apologize for any lack of attention and I’ll add this to my to-do list.

5 Likes

Not really… I had rumours of exactly this happening 4+ years ago so… :man_shrugging:

And I believe I do know what those “players” use to make such results. Again, heard of it, can share the information I know with staff to check if that is it, won´t speak about it openly here anymore.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney