5.5 Known Issues

i’m having heroes randomly die to nothing whenever i finish off olaf in today’s highest difficulty merge trial

2 Likes

Who are the other enemies?

1 Like

This is impossible to 3* @Samm

1 Like

After the last update on war, only the guilds in the same leagues got paired together

Yet, here we are, facing a guild from different league

How is it fair? How is it possible? The game now doesn’t function as intended anymore??? @samm

2 Likes

XP drops from the new difficulty are the same as the last one :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

From the post announcing War QoL Improvements:

I forgot to check Sunday evening, but my guess is that the Challengers or Legendary league had an odd number of guilds in it, so the matchups as determined by MMR sometimes crossed league boundaries until a lower league also had an odd number of guilds. After all, your guild and the opposing guild had a difference of 2 between your MMRs; I’ve been in plenty of matchups with greater differences over the past several months.

2 Likes

@samm any comments?

1 Like

So, the skill points obviously aren’t scaled every 5 levels (guess how I know). How exactly are they scaled then? Or worse, are they scaled at all? Because if they aren’t, we will be back with an outdated amount of skill points soon…@samm

1 Like

This is not intended and will be changed with today’s update.

4 Likes

For some odd reason, when claiming my Mail Rewards in my inbox, it takes a few seconds before it disappears.

5 Likes

This is fantastic :joy:

3 Likes

That I can agree,much quicker

1 Like

The scrolling fix in the update today isn’t a perfect solution - now when you claim things from the mailbox, they don’t disappear correctly

6 Likes

Small bug with Pegasus after the update - when leveling his skills, the skill level number does not change until I exit and renter his page. I tested a couple other heros and they changed as normal.

2 Likes

It’s not just Pegasus, it’s ALL Heroes.
I’ve tested it on both Bunsen & Beaker and Voyd, trust me.

4 Likes

It is not everyone, it seems tied to heros outside the current patch season. Sally, Sulley, and Randall level as normal for me, tried Tigger and Agent P and they do not.

2 Likes

Prize wall tokens is also slightly lagging, it works and then suddenly lags for several seconds. I’m out of tokens in the screenshot but it still shows three for several seconds before changing to zero.

3 Likes

Nega kept cleaning and reflecting continuously. This causes it to get stuck at some stages. :chart_with_downwards_trend:

2 Likes

My mailbox is lagging a lot. I claim something like my merc tokens then it would still be their, I try clicking on it again and it says something like “mail not found”. It then disappears with me getting the reward.

Does anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes

The delays are a side effect of the stamina changes, but luckily it’s just a visual issue. If you’re experiencing this problem, please send in a support ticket with attached screenshots of the parts of the game where the delay is occurring. Thanks in advance!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney