A Venomous Queen (Unlikely Concept)

Name: Queen Bee

Quote: “I am Chloé Bourgeois and from now on I’ll be your new superhero, Queen Bee! We’ll soon see if you think Dupain-Cheng is still more exceptional than moi!”

Description: Being a glamourous drama queen with deadly poison, Queen Bee makes for a formidable foe.

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See Skill #1

Victory: Kneels down and crosses her arms with a smile.

QB Victory

Defeat: Huffs in annoyance.

White Skill: Pick Your Poison

Pick Your Poison

Passive: Queen Bee’s basic attacks apply a stack of “Venom” to each enemy hit. Each stack of “Venom” adds 3 seconds for stun length before it is removed. Enemies are dealt X damage per seconds per stack of “Venom”.

Active: Queen Bee consumes all stacks of “Venom”, dealing X additional damage and stunning enemies up to a max of 15 seconds. There can be a maximum of 5 stacks of Venom.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Savage Sting

Queen Bee strikes at the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and applying 2 stacks of “Venom” to all enemies in the area, and stealing 200 Energy, and Healing for X HP per enemy hit over 4 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

The Energy steal has a chance to fail against enemies higher than Level X.

Blue Skill: Utterly Ridiculous!

When Queen Bee’s HP goes below 25%, she Cleanses herself and goes Berserk for 8 seconds. While Berserk, Queen Bee deals 40% more Fantastic Damage and gains 25% Disable Length. Queen Bee can only become Berserk in this way once per wave.

The Disable Length is less effective against enemies above Level X.

Purple Skill: My Queen

When enemies are Stunned by Queen Bee, they are Shattered for 5 seconds. Shattered enemies take 3% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy.

The Shatter has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Buzz On

Queen Bee’s “Pick Your Poison” now steals 400 Energy from all enemies over the duration of the skill.

The splash area of “Savage Sting” is now larger and 25% of Energy gained by Queen Bee through her own skills gets split among her allies as well.

Energy share is less effective with allies above Level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Heroes Perform 16 or more basic attacks

+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power per Control Team Hero

• +40% Attack Speed

Friendships:

Queen Bee/Libby Folfax- Queen of Sass

Queen Bee encounters Libby Folfax in the city, and the two girls have a rivalry on which of them is the more fashionable girl. All the moreover, Libby starts to worry about if she’ll ever get on Queen Bee’s good side.

Allies: Minnie, Fairy Godmother, Barley

"Venom" Removes Buffs

• +X Max HP to Queen Bee and Allies
  • Queen Bee gains X Basic Damage each time she removes a Reflect buff up to a max of X Basic Damage
  • *Every 6 (-1 per star level) Basic Attacks, Queen Bee removes all Reflect buffs and X random buffs from enemies she hits with “Venom”

Queen Bee/Ladybug - Don’t Bug Me

Cat Noir is captured by Creeps. Queen Bee would love to help out Ladybug defeat creeps and save her friend, but Ladybug proves it to be more of a hindrance than she thought.

Allies: Shego, Kermit, Miss Piggy

Gain Attack Speed While Distracted

• +X Basic Damage while Distracted

• +X Skill Power

• When Queen Bee becomes Distracted, her attack speed is increased by 50% (+50% per star level). If Queen Bee KOS the distractor while this buff is active, she gains X Skill Power for the rest of the Wave.

A couple questions:

What disk do you work on for Queen Bee?
  • Libby
  • Ladybug

0 voters

What tier do you rank this hero?
  • BROKEN
  • S-Tier
  • A-Tier
  • B-Tier
  • C-Tier

0 voters

What did you all think of this concept? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading, and enjoy yourself on the forums!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney