Spots On! (Unlikely Concept)

Hello forumers! I have been on a very long hiatus from concept-making, and I just thought up of some new concept ideas, so stay tuned for them throughout the week!

Name: Ladybug

Quote: “In the daytime, I’m Marinette, just a normal girl with a normal life. But there’s something about me that no one knows yet, 'cause I have a secret.”

Description: Ladybug takes to the battlefield, with her yo-yo and lucky charms at the ready. By the time she’s done doing good, the enemy will be wondering what hit them.

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Ladybug chugs her yo-yo at an enemy.

Victory: Proudly looks up and smiles.

Ladybug

Defeat: Throws down her yo-yo and frowns at the enemy.

LB Defeat

White Skill: Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm

Ladybug pulls out her yo-yo, heals allies for X HP, and summons a random object to debuff enemies based on their Team Color.

Red Team: Ladybug summons a spray can and fires it at the closest enemies at an area, stunning them for 6 seconds and removing 3 active buffs.

Blue Team: Ladybug summons bath bombs and throws them in an area, causing enemies to have their Tenacity and Evasion reduced by 40% for 8 seconds.

Yellow Team: Ladybug summons a jump rope and whips it, causing enemies to take X fantastic damage and become knocked back.

These debuffs have a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Yo-Yo Throw

Yo-Yo Throw

Ladybug tosses her yo-yo at the enemy with the most energy, stealing 350 energy from them and dealing X damage to them.

The energy steal has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Damage Type: :fist: Normal Damage

Blue Skill: No-More Evil Doing!

No More Evil-Doing

Ladybug prepares to de-evilize the enemy with the highest HP, charming them and increasing their attack speed by 60% for 12 seconds.

Charmed enemies do not gain energy from this skill.

Purple Skill: Miraculous Ladybug

In addition to being healed, allies are now cleansed of all debuffs every-time “Lucky Charm” is used.

Red Skill: Guardian of the Miraculous

“No More Evil Doing!” now Charms 2 enemies.

Ladybug also gains 40% Attack Speed for 7 seconds after using “No More Evil Doing!” When this activates, her allies’ Max HP is increased by 50% for the rest of the wave.

The max HP increase has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Charm is applied to 5 enemies

+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage per Blue Hero

• Team Heal Over Time

Friendships:

Ladybug/Darkwing Duck- World Tour

Ladybug recruits the help of Darkwing Duck, whom he needs his help to defeat villains who plan to take over the City’s recreations of famous landmarks, including Ladybug’s very own Eiffel Tower.

Allies: Fred, Gadget, Pocahontas

Shield Allies with "Lucky Charm"

• “Lucky Charm” applies 20% (+20% more per star) of Ladybug’s HP healed as a shield to allies. Shield lasts for 11 seconds
  • +X Reality to allies while they are shielded.
  • +X Armor to allies while they are shielded.

Ladybug/Cat Noir- Plus One

Ladybug and Cat Noir try to go on a lovely date in the city, but creeps get in their way and they meet many new friends along the way.

Allies: Hercules, Mr. Incredible, Mulan

Enamour Enemies at the Start of Combat

• At the beginning of each wave, Ladybug Enamours enemies for 6 seconds. Enemies that activate this Enamour by using their White Skill are Charmed for 6 seconds; Ladybug gains 50 (+50 energy per star) Energy whenever an enemy activates a Enamour from any source.

• +X Basic Damage to Charmed Enemies

• +X Max HP

• +X Skill Power to Ladybug and Allies

2 Likes

Added Ladybug’s Second Friendship.

Which Disk do you work on?
  • Darkwing Duck
  • Cat Noir

0 voters

What tier do you rank this hero in?
  • BROKEN
  • S-Tier
  • A-Tier
  • B-Tier
  • C-Tier
  • D-Tier

0 voters

I love your idea, it would be nice to implement it in the game. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thanks very much! What parts of the concept were your favorite?

1 Like

Red ability, Very accurate.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney