Aaron Burr Concept (Hamilton Series Finale)

Hello! Welcome to the grand finale of this series. It was really fun to make and I hope you have greatly enjoyed. The whole collection is going to be in my concept collection thread, so please check them out. I am going to post some polls that I would like people to vote in. Finally, here is Aaron Burr.

Aaron Burr

The man who eventually became Alexander’s enemy and defeated him in a duel, Aaron Burr slowly defeats his enemies with wit, patience, and just a bit of ambition.

“Talk less. Smile more.”

:star2: Midline Damage

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Burr walks with some intensity, holding his gun.
Victory: Burr does his “CLICK BOOM” dance move from “The Room Where It Happens” towards the enemy.
Defeat: Burr sits down in his chair, tired and worn out.
Basic Attack: Burr fires his weapon.

Skills

White - The Room Where It Happens
Normal Damage :fist:
Aaron Burr does part of “The Room Where It Happens” dance, trying to see what is happening behind enemy lines. He is unsuccessful and instead deals X damage and studies all enemies for 7 seconds.

Green - Dear Theodosia
When Burr reaches 35% of his Max HP, he sits in his chair and thinks about his daughter. Because of the love he has for her, he becomes Invincible for 9 seconds and heals himself X HP per second for that same duration.

Blue - Wait For It
True Damage
:shield:
Burr is always willing to wait for it! At the start of each wave, he will mark the enemy with the most Skill Power as the “Most Wanted.” Once that enemy is below X HP, he will fire his weapon, instantly KOing that enemy.

Purple - Who Lives
Once per battle, when Aaron Burr is KO’ed, he revives with X of his Max HP and now deals 25% more damage. Damage boost has a chance to fail if Burr is over level X.

Red - The Villain in Your History
“Dear Theodosia” now gains 100 energy and a 50% Attack Speed boost. Studies from Burr and his allies now have a 20% chance to steal 50 energy per study.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Damage dealt in “The Room Where It Happens”

Friendships

Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton
Dueling Rivals
Studies during “The Room Where It Happens” last an additional 2 seconds +1 per star +X Basic Damage
+X Armor

Aaron Burr/Scar
“Ambitious Moves”
Invincibility during “Dear Theodosia” lasts an additional 2 seconds +1 per star
+X Max HP
+X Energy Gain

9 Likes

Did you enjoy this series?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How would you rate it overall?

• Awesome
  • Good
  • Average
  • Could be better

0 voters

Would you like to see more Broadway musical character concepts?

• Yes!
  • No

0 voters

And finally, comment which concept was your favorite.

Angelica! :slightly_smiling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth: She is the best. And your Concept was also so awesome!

2 Likes

HERCULES MULLIGAN! Or Lafayette or Angelica or Madison or all of them really, I mean this was a amazing series. But like yeah, Mulligan because Hercules Mulligan, lol

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney