Alexander Hamilton Concept

My Hamilton series has now begun! This concept was really fun and challenging to make. Special thanks to @Slinky-Dog for letting me use their idea from their Admiral Holdo concept (specifically the white skill) in this one. The 1st anniversary of my game account is coming so I will be doing one of my favorite Disney characters who is not already in the game to celebrate. I will also be posting a poll to vote on this concept for the next Hamilton related concept! I have changed the “cast” LOL of characters who I will be making as well.

Alexander Hamilton

Description: A young scrappy and hungry guy willing to do whatever it takes to defeat his enemies, political or otherwise.

Quote: “There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait, just you wait.”

Stars: :star2:

Role: Damage

Position: Frontline

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Alexander walks in confidently, ready to fight with his actions and wit.

Victory: Alexander does his dance from Cabinet Battle #1.

Defeat: Alexander breaks down into tears (like he does in It’s Quiet Uptown).

Basic Attack: Alexander uses his sword from the war.

Skills

White- My Shot
True Damage :shield:
Passive: Alexander takes 45% less damage from all sources when at full energy.
Active: Alexander fires his weapon in the air, throwing his shot away. The bullet hits the target enemy, dealing X damage, resulting in an instant KO. This can only be activated if the enemy is below X HP. If the skill is activated when Alexander is below 8% of his Max HP, he will be KO’ed. If he does die, his allies deal 15% more damage for the rest of the wave.

Green- Hurricane
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Alexander summons the Caribbean hurricane that almost killed him when he was young and destroyed his town. This deals X damage and stuns all enemies for 7 seconds.

Blue- Non-Stop
When at 40% of his Max HP, Alexander writes like he is running out of time at his desk. This gives him a 70% attack and movement speed boost and studies all enemies for 9 seconds. Alexander and his allies do X additional damage to studied enemies. Study may fail against enemies over level X.

Purple- Who Dies
The first time Alexander is KO’ed, he narrowly avoids it, giving himself X of his Max HP. This can only happen once per battle and ignores his instant kill in “My Shot.”

Red- Right Hand Man
Studies during “Non Stop” now shred a percent of the enemies max armor per second of the study. “Non Stop” also gives Alexander’s allies a 45% attack and movement speed boost.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Damage dealt by “My Shot”

Friendships

Alexander Hamilton/Flynn Rider
Thieving Adventure
Alexander Hamilton joins Flynn Rider on an adventure to steal from the creeps.
Allies: Maximus, Rapunzel, Aladdin
“Young and Scrappy”
Movement and attack speed boost in “Non-Stop” last an additional 2 seconds +1 second per star on disk
+X Basic Damage

Alexander Hamilton/Rafiki
Lessons in Patience
Rafiki tries to teach Alexander Hamilton that good things come to those who wait.
Allies: Merlin, Simba & Nala, Eeyore
"Why Wait?"
Stuns during “Hurricane” now last an additional 2 seconds. +1 second per star on disk +X Armor

7 Likes

Vote for the next Hamilton concept.

• Eliza Hamilton
  • Aaron Burr
  • Angelica Schuyler
  • George Washington
  • Marquis de Lafayette
  • Thomas Jefferson
  • Hercules Mulligan
  • James Madison
  • King George III
  • John Laurens
  • Philip Hamilton
  • Peggy Schuyler

0 voters

I am pushing this to the top again because there is still plenty of time to vote for the next Hamilton concept!

Just flag and ignore

1 Like

Don’t listen @Imagineer_V

2 Likes

Do not worry. I got this. I think this is my favorite concept I have made yet and I do not care what spammers have to say about it. The good thing that came out of it though was he/she pushed it to the top, so if you have not voted already vote!

3 Likes

Love it, as always!

Can’t wait for the rest!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney