Alexander Hamilton Concept

My Hamilton series has now begun! This concept was really fun and challenging to make. Special thanks to @Fellow_PigIet for letting me use their idea from their Admiral Holdo concept (specifically the white skill) in this one. The 1st anniversary of my game account is coming so I will be doing one of my favorite Disney characters who is not already in the game to celebrate. I will also be posting a poll to vote on this concept for the next Hamilton related concept! I have changed the “cast” LOL of characters who I will be making as well.

Alexander Hamilton

Description: A young scrappy and hungry guy willing to do whatever it takes to defeat his enemies, political or otherwise.

Quote: “There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait, just you wait.”

Stars: :star2:

Role: Damage

Position: Frontline

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Alexander walks in confidently, ready to fight with his actions and wit.

Victory: Alexander does his dance from Cabinet Battle #1.

Defeat: Alexander breaks down into tears (like he does in It’s Quiet Uptown).

Basic Attack: Alexander uses his sword from the war.

Skills

White- My Shot
True Damage :shield:
Passive: Alexander takes 45% less damage from all sources when at full energy.
Active: Alexander fires his weapon in the air, throwing his shot away. The bullet hits the target enemy, dealing X damage, resulting in an instant KO. This can only be activated if the enemy is below X HP. If the skill is activated when Alexander is below 8% of his Max HP, he will be KO’ed. If he does die, his allies deal 15% more damage for the rest of the wave.

Green- Hurricane
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Alexander summons the Caribbean hurricane that almost killed him when he was young and destroyed his town. This deals X damage and stuns all enemies for 7 seconds.

Blue- Non-Stop
When at 40% of his Max HP, Alexander writes like he is running out of time at his desk. This gives him a 70% attack and movement speed boost and studies all enemies for 9 seconds. Alexander and his allies do X additional damage to studied enemies. Study may fail against enemies over level X.

Purple- Who Dies
The first time Alexander is KO’ed, he narrowly avoids it, giving himself X of his Max HP. This can only happen once per battle and ignores his instant kill in “My Shot.”

Red- Right Hand Man
Studies during “Non Stop” now shred a percent of the enemies max armor per second of the study. “Non Stop” also gives Alexander’s allies a 45% attack and movement speed boost.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Damage dealt by “My Shot”

Friendships

Alexander Hamilton/Flynn Rider
Thieving Adventure
Alexander Hamilton joins Flynn Rider on an adventure to steal from the creeps.
Allies: Maximus, Rapunzel, Aladdin
“Young and Scrappy”
Movement and attack speed boost in “Non-Stop” last an additional 2 seconds +1 second per star on disk
+X Basic Damage

Alexander Hamilton/Rafiki
Lessons in Patience
Rafiki tries to teach Alexander Hamilton that good things come to those who wait.
Allies: Merlin, Simba & Nala, Eeyore
"Why Wait?"
Stuns during “Hurricane” now last an additional 2 seconds. +1 second per star on disk +X Armor

5 Likes

Vote for the next Hamilton concept.

• Eliza Hamilton
  • Aaron Burr
  • Angelica Schuyler
  • George Washington
  • Marquis de Lafayette
  • Thomas Jefferson
  • Hercules Mulligan
  • James Madison
  • King George III
  • John Laurens
  • Philip Hamilton
  • Peggy Schuyler

0 voters

I am pushing this to the top again because there is still plenty of time to vote for the next Hamilton concept!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Just flag and ignore

1 Like

Don’t listen @Imagineer_V

2 Likes

Do not worry. I got this. I think this is my favorite concept I have made yet and I do not care what spammers have to say about it. The good thing that came out of it though was he/she pushed it to the top, so if you have not voted already vote!

3 Likes

Love it, as always!

Can’t wait for the rest!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney