Adam & Barbara Maitland (Unlikely Concept)

Here is a new addition to my Beetlejuice the Musical mini series within my Broadway Musical Characters series! Enjoy! This one was the toughest to make so far, but I am glad it turned out well. I am not taking requests for concepts right now, as I have many exciting ones slated for the future. Now, onto the concept…

Adam & Barbara Maitland

They have creaky wood floorboards underneath their feet, similar to Gerald Marlin and Nemo’s rock.

Source: Beetlejuice the Musical

Description: A married couple who recently died and became ghosts because they fell through the floor of their house, but willing to protect their friends and family from danger.

Quote: “Ready set, let’s go.”

Role: Tank

Position: Frontline

Stars: :star2:

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Adam and Barbara get scared of the creeps, but then get the courage to fight.

Victory: Adam and Barbara smile and hold hands.

Defeat: Adam and Barbara disappear like ghosts.

Basic Attack: See Passive

Skills

White- Ready Set, Not Yet
Normal Damage :fist:
Passive: The Maitlands begin each wave on creaky wood floorboards. If they are knocked back, they fall through the floorboards for 5 seconds, unable to use basic attacks and skills. The Maitlands get back up after the 5 seconds. While on the floorboards, they take 75% less damage from all sources.

Active: Barbara throws a piece of pottery, dealing X damage to all enemies, while Adam stands there, being supportive.

Green- Scare Attempt
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
The Maitlands put on sheets and scare the nearest enemy for 5 seconds and deal X damage. Scare has a chance to fail against enemies over level X.

Blue- Parental Love
When the Maitlands reach 60% of their HP, they hug each other. This heals themselves X HP and gives their weakest ally X armor and reality for 9 seconds.

Purple- Recently Deceased
The Maitlands are immune to disables if knocked back and in the floorboards. They deal additional damage to scared enemies. Additional damage may fail if the enemy is over level X.

Red- Maitlands 2.0
After being knocked back into the floorboards, the Maitlands gain X armor and reality for 12 seconds. All scares from the Maitlands and allies shred armor. Armor shred may fail against enemies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Damage dealt in “Ready Set, Not Yet”

Friendships

Adam & Barbara Maitland/Beetlejuice
Campaign: Learning to Scare
Description: Beetlejuice tries to teach the Maitlands how to scare people and do it well.
Allies: Sulley & Boo, Oogie Boogie, Megara
Disk: “Lovable Scares”
Star effect: The scare in “Scare Attempt” lasts an additional 2 seconds +1 second per star on disk
+X Skill Power

Adam & Barbara Maitland/Olaf

Campaign: Lessons on Parenting
Description: Adam & Barbara have to watch some children in the city and need a little help learning how to be good parents.
Allies: Elsa, Kristoff and Sven, Huey, Dewey, & Louie
Disk: “Warm Hugs”
“Parental Love” now gives the 2 weakest allies reality and armor boosts.
Star Effect: Heal and boosts in “Parental Love” last an additional 1 second. +1 second per star on disk
+X Basic Damage

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney