Beetlejuice Concept (Unlikely Concept)

I waited a while to post this, but I think now is the right time. This is not the movie version, but the musical, just like my Miss Argentina concept. I am doing a large Broadway musical series, and this is part of that. I will be posting a lot of polls to vote on my concept collection thread for this series, so keep your eyes peeled. As soon as I finish Beetlejuice, I will be moving on to Hamilton. Enjoy the concept! Sorry the images are not the best, I tried cropping them but I did not work. Feedback is appreciated!

Beetlejuice

Source: Beetlejuice the Musical

Description: A lively demon ghost who wants nothing more than to be seen by the living and will scare his enemies to do it.

Quote: “Hi! I’ll be your guide! I’ll be your g-u-i-d-e to the other side!”

Stars: :star2: :star2: :star2:

Role: Damage

Position: Midline

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Beetlejuice walks in confidently and turns into angry/red Beetlejuice then turns back into his normal form.

Victory: Beetlejuice turns into angry/red Beetlejuice and does his evil laugh. Angry/Red Beetlejuice has a red tie, hair, shirt and beard instead of green. Sorry I could not find an image of this, but it happens! :wink:

Defeat: Beetlejuice turns into sad/purple Beetlejuice and walks away.

Sad/Purple Beetlejuice:

Basic Attack: Beetlejuice throws green balls of fire at enemies.

Skills

White- Big Sandy
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: Beetlejuice’s basic attacks deal fantastic damage instead of normal damage.
Active: Beetlejuice calls on Big Sandy who goes through the enemy lineup dealing X damage and knockback to enemies. Big Sandy also scares the backmost enemy for 6 seconds. Scare has a chance to fail against enemies over level X.

Big Sandy:

Green- Fright of their Lives
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
At the start of each wave, Beetlejuice scares the nearest enemy by making a terrifying face, dealing X damage and scaring the enemy for 9 seconds.

Blue- Your Invisible When Your Me
When Beetlejuice reaches 25% of his HP, he becomes invisible for 12 seconds. While invisible, Beetlejuice is untargetable.

Purple- Ghost with the Most
Beetlejuice now deals additional damage to scared enemies. Scares now reduce tenacity.

Red- The Whole Being Dead Thing
Scares now apply 5 stacks of “Fatigue.” Each stack of “Fatigue” blocks 1 buff from being applied and then is removed. Each stack of “Fatigue” also deals X additional damage. “Fatigue” has a chance to fail against enemies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Damage in “Big Sandy”

Friendships

Jack Skellington

Campaign: Kings of Halloween
Description: Beetlejuice and Jack challenge each other to see who is the best fright master.
Allies: Oogie Boogie, Davy Jones, Hades
Disk: “Masters of Fright”
All scares last +3 seconds longer (+3 seconds per star on disk)
“Big Sandy” scares all enemies
+X Basic Damage

Genie

Campaign: To Be Set Free
Description: Genie and Beetlejuice share their powers and their shared want to be noticed and set free in the city.
Allies: Elsa, Rapunzel, Tia Dalma
Disk: “Powers Unleashed”
“Invisible When Your Me” gives all allies shields Shields last 6 seconds (+3 seconds per star on disk)
+X Max HP
+X HP to shields

2 Likes

After this I have 3 more concepts planned for Beetlejuice the Musical. Beetlejuice is my favorite character, so I hope you enjoyed this!

1 Like

Love this concept!

1 Like

Yay! Bettlejuice!

2 Likes

Glad you like it! I have a Miss Argentina one and plan to make a few more as I said in a earlier post.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney