What's this?! (Spoiler thread)

Alright, that means waiting isn’t necessary. Go back to where it started and find the end… :thinking:

2 Likes

I highly doubt that I am, I just made these predictions because of the names themselves, and I don’t think Polaris would clarify if we’re correct, so we can have a suprise?

Hmmm I did note something interesting a while ago…

Just moving this down

2 Likes

I noted that replying on the post it all started on is not possible, because the staff need to review the answer. This was used also for the anniversay art event. Polaris needs to approve of each post before it can be used. So, maybe the answer needs to be replied to that thread.

I didn’t do much in this game so I figure I’ll let someone else post their answers there to try it out. :grin:

1 Like

Wait this one?

@Polaris before you are off for the day, a hint please?

1 Like

Nope…

This one.

Also…it appears to have been Edited…was it always?

I think so, I found it edited so idk if it was like this or not

In any case, someone can reply their with their answers and see what happens…

1 Like

I’ll try, should I use all that we decided so far or not?

Use what you think are the answers I guess.

Yup, the post needs to be approved

So, let’s assume Kim is the answer.
1.10 patch notes began this Kim saga. Perhaps there?

I checked. Nothing.

Where else can we search??

I thought about Kim Possible and “What’s The Stitch” hoping that there would be something on the patch notes where Stitch was released aaaaand I found…

THIS

Sadly nothing, I thought I had a good lead…

2 Likes

So you tried sending a message to that original post right? Did anything happen? That seems like a pretty good idea

Also why did you do that, just say it didn’t work man…

I have some questions on how this is supposed to be a spoiler thread.

Cause I can’t seem to understand anything about this. Can anyone lend me a hand?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney