Another question

I see and I would say that’s a pretty good team :-). You can probably use Magica instead of Donald when the other team has no crowd controllers or debuffers.

If you do I hope it feel like it helps you a lot :-).

Sounds good.

2 Likes

I would honestly say magica is pretty good with the white skill, but my donald is on the way to being a 5 star, I would say I should get rid her and replace with a support but I don’t know who is a good support

Healers: Li Shang, K&S (Freezing Teams), Joy, Miguel (only Healings!), Rapunzel

And Megara is unique and extremely great!

Which Server Ur On?
And whats loss being A P2W…Ppl say anything Just IGNORE Them.

There are many Rubbish deals…Buy the worth one…Like @Kira Said

3 Likes

Ah I see, can understand why you may want to keep Donald then.
Like Irrer_Minnie_VIII said, Li Shang, Kristoff, Joy and Rapunzel are good :-). Miguel I would say is too outdated, Joy while not bad is not as optimal now as Shan Yu gains energy from taking on shields.

Yeah, best to choose the deal where you get the most out of the price I agree Umar_AbuBakr.
Unfortunately there are fair amount of deals with not all that good value.

1 Like

Server 9, I just said I was thinking of being a pay to win because I was weak, like 7 of my friends unfriendly me

Wow, ouch :-(.
Too bad so many of your unfriended you Grim_Grinning_Ghost.

I think you have potential, but you maybe need to be more efficient and your the resources you have and can gain better.

1 Like

So, I should just save stamina and buy stamina deals, then what do I do with it?

Aw That Sucks , Sorry To Hear! …Maybe Now Pay And Show ur worthy of being in friend list of those who ve unfriended ya.
Best Of Luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Raids for hero chips and badges

Raid With It…I see U have 2Mil stamina…Lol…Jk.
Around 40k I guess. So Next fortify spend them activating Dbl drops and dbl xp…Its really easy to be max even being F2P
In Jan 20 I was 50 levels around far from max…Played regularly.And Now I maxed almost

1 Like

I say save the stamina packs for good contests, but the free stamina that generate over time and the free stamina that are tied to the clock you should probably always try to use up as you get it, especially if you are low leveled.

I would say prioritize raiding for badges as badges need a lot of stamina.

2 Likes

I would say to keep her and replace Donald/Randall, as she will help Davy with curses

I would rather replace Donald than randall, even though donald is my most powerful I should maybe switch him for davy

Well… Donald is only good at absorbing debuffs. So maybe you could keep Randall in your team, and only replace him for Donald when you go against a debuff/disable heavy team (like a freeze team)

4 Likes

The easiest way to get to challenger tier is through coliseum. Once u can survive the 3 days of pending promotion, you’ll start at Division 7. Every week, fight opponents in your division and get points to promote and at the end of every week, claim crates that drop special hero chips, gold and sometimes mod upgrades.

To get more heroes: Buy, collect (through diamond quest), redeem free crates available (10/5 mins for Gold crates, 2 days for diamond crates, 1 day for guild crates. Gold crates can be redeemed for free 5 times a day. )

To promote to red rank: Consider who want to use. Based on your guildmate’s recommendation (s) or through trial and error, determine which is the best for u.

To get more disks: Look at pro guides available in the “strategy and guides” or search for Aurora veil’s guides and top tier lists and see what are their recommendations. Or u can also ask your guildmates which is better. Once u know who to focus on, level them up. (A tip: Consider if your top heroes needs leveling up if they are lacking behind)

Before buying: goggles and bagbacks=half the amount needed to spend

100-50 usd are the worse deals less stam per usd

If you are in s21-22 its better to not buy stamina at all and just go for stam re-set and wait for a bonus refil event

Contest deals are the worse value
Deals that have extra% or great value/best value next to them are straight out the worse of the worse deals

If you understand what deals have you can max with 5-10 usd or waste 1k and get nothing because more expensive the deal the less it gives why? Perblue hates money😂

1 Like

Thought this would be a good place to put this, but if you are an F2P, small spender, or P2P willing to help, I invite you to join a PM I am creating.

If you have an issue with me doing this here, let me know and I will delete it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney