April 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Awesome, PB used my idea (I hope)! One of two unlikely concepts I’ve ever made, and still one of my best. :smile:

I’m definitely going to build her. :grin:

Look for characters who have “when X defeats an enemy” effects. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t get why everyone’s saying her infinite revive is OP, she’s out of combat for, what, 6 seconds? I think the datamine said? She deals damage to herself, and unlike nearly every other frontliner, she doesn’t have shields or healing or a dodge or anything else to recover damage. It’ll be annoying, at best.

The % of Max HP damage is what you should be worried about. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I remember basically nothing from the Gargoyles show, since I haven’t seen it in about 20 years, but Demona was the one thing I did remember. Glad she’s joining the party. She must be the April sign in hero because she’s bringing the April Showers with our tears when she revives one too many times.

1 Like

She looks amazing. Have no idea who she is but I like it. I also like her skillset a lot. Always happy to see more unique kits coming!

4 Likes

Anyone else liking the idea of instant 35% damage to the invasion boss?

2 Likes

I totally am. But I am afraid she will get nerfed right after like Wasabi. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

1 Like

Yeah… her green skill with the right team will be broken…

2 Likes

I feel this way when opening a diamond crate

2 Likes

This is different as it’s a one off skill unless you use the Goliath disk, but even with the Go disk she would have to actually be K.O’d which would make Stitch (Ma) useless and would require a very specific strategy to avoid the rest of the team being K.O’d. I think it’s safe to say that Demona won’t be anywhere near as broken as Wasabi in Invasion.

4 Likes

That’s why you pair her with Kermit and Slinky. She will so annoying in defence teams can see battles timing out more and more

1 Like

So Kermit and wasabi are going to be available in both elite campaign and war & coliseum shop. This is for server 21. I don’t know if I can ask where mr big is going to be available.

2 Likes

He is going nowhere, he still will be in diamond crate only.

1 Like

No they won’t. They will be available in the Elite campaign just after the update awaiting the shop refresh. After that they go into the shop, and swap with those who are in the shop right now.

Sadness and Goliath will thus go in that chapter after the shop refresh

3 Likes

Awesome! Demona looks great with some great skills. Though the shop changes aren’t in my favor, this update is great!

2 Likes

Okay so only they’re going to be available in the new chapter for a day or two before going to the shop. I’m just wondering cuz I was more interested in mr big lol

1 Like

Wow so amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Why amelia @Polaris she was just literally taken out of city watch shop this must be an error right?

2 Likes

yup, perfect for stalling in defenses

1 Like

I just noticed her in my hero collection not too long ago. I’m mostly excited for the hero replacements at the shops, especially the ones that haven’t earned enough stars yet. Overall, this sounds anticipated, and I have a birthday coming up this Friday! So this could be a gift for my birthday week! As always, thanks for announcing the update!:cupcake::birthday::cake::icecream:

8 Likes

I’m so happy Im not in VIP 11 and now Hamm is in my hands lol

But I still want Snow White and Anna ASAP

5 Likes

dialogue_demona she’s looks cool

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney