Arena Challenger Bug or someone is cheating

And yes I have written support multiple times, same copy/paste responses…

1 Like

What are you using?
We cant recreate it?

1 Like

These aren’t my scores, these are screenshots I use to write support with

1 Like

Where do you get those screenshots?

1 Like

There’s more discussions in the various game Discord servers than here on forums. So the pics are probably coming from Discord or the subreddit (but most likely a Discord server).

1 Like

Our entire guild is a stretch Scatter. Also how many places are you going to post this.

1 Like

Oh hey, someone who knows what’s going on. But I’m sure it’s all completely legit and not exploiting some loophole or glitch in the scoring rules, right? That’s why so few people have figured it out, after all…

4 Likes

If all know about that what is hiding at all?
Human race ate it self. Disgusting!

1 Like

I created a work ticket for our team to investigate with a request for attention asap :+1:

6 Likes

Until they investigate lot of us will sit down of unfair competition. Do you have solution for all players who play fair? Some compesation?

2 Likes

I totally understand that feeling, however we need to figure out what exactly is creating the big numbers, first. Then we will discuss the best way to resolve it for everyone affected.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for unrespecting and showing feelings. :four_leaf_clover:

Everything can be taken good for good compesation for all who play fair.
Believe that problem will be fixed before “new week” comes. If not there be a lot of us who not will move up in next division.

1 Like

The easiest way to fix this is to exclude HP and Shields from summonings (Stabby Bros, Beakers, goat, skeletons, zombies, etc.) and only count the starting 5 heroes’ remaining HP and Shields towards the Bonus Points. That fixes it without having a max/limit and is probably what the devs/designers/architects actually wanted to happen anyways.

1 Like

No need to post this twice in two different topics.

Responded to your other thread

1 Like

10 hours until new week
Can we know what we can expect?
and what will happend with those who has unfair points from Million and Billion?

1 Like

Our team is still investigating the root cause of the excessive points. Thank you for your continued patience!

4 Likes

I’ve seen two people on Discord saying they figured out the exploit and sent it in to support. Is there any way to go back through the messages to check for players saying “hey, this is giving way too many points” instead of just “why are some players getting way to many points?”?

1 Like

There seem to be different ways to get it

Most people who figured it out that I know of did let them know …

2 Likes

I’m on s1 and was leading my bracket in both arena and coli, and came upon the bug by accident yesteday. Scored 20k on a single fight, and now it looks like I’m cheating :unamused:

Please fix this asap. It’s going ruin the season (if it hasn’t already)

3 Likes

I can tell you this, it’s VERY circumstantial.

I was using the same team that I was getting ~2300 points on, and was just going through some of my earlier fights from the week to try to improve my score.

That same team which maxes out at 2300ish suddenly got me 20k. And after trying it a few times on the same opponent, it got up to as high as 35k.

It was very reproduceable on the same target, but the same attack line on similar (but not the same) opponent did not get the crazy scores.

It seems to indicate that this bug is just as dependent upon the right defender composition, as it does the attackers.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney