Black With White Stripes

Hello! Welcome to my third installment of my Madagascar series! I apologize for this being a tad late, but sometimes things are better late than never :grin:. Anyways, today’s concept is for the crackalackin’ cannonball, Marty The Zebra!

Marty The Zebra

A true dreamer, Marty The Zebra flies through the enemies with crackalackin’ stunts that leave them paralyzed with his pure talent and skill

“Forget about being part of the herd, I’m gonna be part of the flock! I’m gonna fly, baby!”

Marty is a :star: Red Frontline Damage Hero

Animations

Entrance: Marty runs in the field
Victory: Marty stands up and dances
Defeat: Marty looks disappointed

Basic Attack: Marty kicks the nearest enemies with his hooves, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: Animal Cannonball
IMG_20210226_232614
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Marty runs back and then jumps in his cannonball and shoots himself across the enemy field, dealing X damage to all enemies and extending all of their active debuffs by 6 seconds. If the enemies had no prior debuffs, all enemies are Slowed by 50% for 5 seconds.

Green Skill: Spit Take
IMG_20210228_165005
:fist: - Normal Damage

Marty drinks some water and then spits a huge amount of water on all enemies, dealing X damage and Slowing them by 60% for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Knocks Em Dead!
IMG_20210228_172638

Marty kicks the closest enemy with his hind legs, dealing X damage and knocking back the enemy. This deals +40% more damage to Slowed enemies and this damage cannot be dodged or reflected.

Purple Skill: A True Dreamer
IMG_20210303_213912

When a enemy has Slow or Blind, Marty cannot be Slowed or Blinded.

Every 3 basic attacks, Marty now Blinds the closest enemy for 1.5 seconds and deals +30% more damage to them.

The Slow or Blind immunity has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Red Skill: Black With White Stripes
IMG_20210303_152135
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

When a enemy is Slowed, they are also Blinded for 4 seconds and lose 20 energy.

When Marty is reduced to 0 HP, he instead heals himself for 50% of his Max HP and uses Animal Cannonball dealing +50% more damage and Stunning the frontmost enemy for 5 seconds.

The enemy Blind has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Damage on Spit Take
  • +Y Armor
  • +Z Max HP
Friendships

Marty/Alex The Lion
Campaign: “Like Old Times”
Allies: The Rocketeer, Kim Possible, Nick Wilde

Disk Power:

• +X Basic Damage for Red Team allies
  • +Y Max HP

Memories:

Heal When Damaged

• All allies are healed for +5% of their Max HP when they are damaged by a Slowed or Blinded enemy (+5% per star)

Marty/Gonzo
Campaign: “Flying High”
Allies: Scar, Gerald, Marlin & Nemo, Alice

Disk Power:

• Damage heroes gain +X Skill Power
  • Damage enemies lose -Y Tenacity

Memories:

Attack Speed Increase

• Every time Marty uses Animal Cannonball, his attack speed is increased by +20% for the rest of the wave (+5% per star)

Other Notes

• I was going to include a Afro Circus inspired skill but then I realized how cursed teens my age were with that back in 2012. It was pure pain, still, Madagascar 3 is a great movie!

• I’m not usually a fan of giving characters a friendship with other concepts you make, I always prefer using two preexisting characters in game BUT I had to have Alex and Marty have one together. They’re a classic duo!

Bonus

I made this into a gif below! I know it’s poor quality but it’s my first time ever making a gif

And some other great Marty gifs
giphy (1)
Tumblr_m5sz4xXC6R1r5hnv9o2_400

1d9

made you look. :wink:

8 Likes

Please Read Before Voting

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

And also, what should I do next? I’m sort of contemplating my next ideas for concepts

• Gloria & Melman (They would work better as a duo)
  • Falcon & Winter Soldier (For the show’s release)
  • Nickelodeon characters

0 voters

Additional feedback is also always appreciated. :+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney