Br’er Bear, Br’er Fox, Br’er Rabbit (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Br’er Bear, Br’er Fox, and Br’er Rabbit (from Song Of The South)
Description: They have been in a constant rivalry but this time around the creeps will get stuck in the middle of it
Quote: Br’er Bear: “I’m gonna knock his head clean off”
Br’er Fox: “That Big-ol rabbit won’t get away this time”
Br’er Rabbit: “I said it was MY laughing place”
Trial Team: Red
Stars: 2
Entrance: Br’er Bear and Fox dash in to try and chase Br’er Rabbit before Br’er Rabbit notices the creeps in which he stops realizing the creeps are there. He then gets in a boxer position, facing the two predators, as they stare back Br’er Rabbit with a hungry look in they’re eyes
Victory: Br’er Rabbit will jump on the other two’s head’s before they fall to the ground
Death: Br’er Fox will get a grip of Br’er Rabbit before Br’er Bear readies his club
Role: Frontline Control

Skills:
Basic attack: Br’er Bear will swing his club before Br’er Rabbit quickly doges it, hitting the closest enemy

White skill: Splash Mountain: True Damage
A log will appear and Br’er Rabbit will hop in it, leaving Br’er Bear and Fox behind as a big tidal wave rushes throughout enemy line, dealing X damage to each enemy hit and knocking them back

Green skill: Hive Distraction: Fantastic Damage
Br’er Rabbit will slam a bee hive right on top of Br’er Fox’s head causing a swarm of bees to hit 3 random enemies dealing X damage, this will also make Br’er Bear, Fox, and Rabbit invincible for 10 seconds and distract all enemies for 15 seconds

Blue skill: Tar Baby: Normal Damage
At the start of each wave the Tar Baby will be in the center of the battle field, it will have its own health bar with X health. For every five seconds it is the battle field it will slow all enemies by 5% for the rest of the wave. It can be destroyed but when it is destroyed, the enemy that destroyed it will be dealt X normal damage and be dealt a bonus X fantastic damage for as many times they have been slowed or if they are stunned

Purple skill: Knock His Head Clean Off
The Br’er’s basic attack will have a 50% chance to stun enemies for 10 seconds

Red skill: Zipp-I-Dee Doo-Da
Any slowed enemies now take have a 50% chance to be dealt bonus fantastic crit damage from all allies

Friendships:

Br’er Bear, Br’er Fox, and Br’er Rabbit and Big Bad Wolf
Disk: Big Bad Br’er
They will gain attack up after they damage a slowed enemy
Big Bad Wolf, Br’er Fox, and Br’er Bear all decide to work together to kidnap Br’er Rabbit
Allies: Pete Gonzo Mickey Mouse

Br’er Bear, Br’er Fox, and Br’er Rabbit
And The Genie
Disk: A Laughing Place
Slowed enemies will take X damage when “Hive Distraction” is used
Br’er Rabbit tries to find a laughing place but ends up finding the Genie instead
Allies: Launchpad Mcquack Donald Duck Mike

The tar baby thing is racist. It’s not something a modern product would use.

1 Like

I know but neither would these characters make it in. So I just thought it would make for a good skill

1. I think it makes more sense for Br’er Rabbit to be a separate character from Br’er Bear and Br’er Fox, with the latter two being a duo character.

2. How would this being considered an unlikely concept? I mean, I understand that song of the South has a bit of controversy behind it, due in part the main human character, but I don’t see why that would keep these characters in particular from getting in.

2 Likes

Well they are also planning to renovate the original splash mountain to be princess and the frog. And I liked the idea of them being like Tom and Jerry In Multiversus. Where they are fighting each other and everyone else gets caught up in it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney