The Big Bad Wolf (Hero Concept)

The Big Bad Wolf (from Silly Symphonies)
Description: He’s big and bad, and he’s ready to have an absolute feast while on the battlefield
Quote: “Well I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house in”
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Big Bad will walk in with a pig disguise and then take it of once he gets to his position
Victory: Big Bad will laugh maniacally
Death: Big Bad will run out of breath
Role: Frontline Tank

Skills:
Basic attack: Big Bad will punch the enemy

White skill: Huff and Puff: True Damage
Big Bad will huff and puff blowing a massive gust of wind that deals X damage and knocks all enemies back

Green skill: Recipe for disguise
Big Bad will enter each wave invisible, while invisible he gains attack up and will heal X health for 5 seconds

Blue skill: Sheep’s Clothing: fantastic damage
When Big Bad reaches 0% health he will pull out his suitcase and put on a sheep costume, making him invisible, while invisible he will go to the enemy with the least health and bite them dealing X damage and stealing X health and giving it to himself. After that he will become visible

Purple skill: Big and Bad
Whenever Big Bad is invisible he will gain X health over time, along with this “Huff and Puff” will give him X health, each time it is used in a wave he will gain more health

Red skill: Who’s Afraid
The Big Bad Wolf will gain X reality and X armor when he becomes invisible

Friendships:

The Big Bad Wolf and Pete
Disk: Dynamic Duo
Big Bad will have a chance to crit when “Sheep’s Clothing” is used
Pete is happy to see his good old friend Big Bad. As a celebration they decide to mess with everyone around the city
Allies: Mickey Mouse Donald Duck Mortimer Mouse

The Big Bad Wolf and Gadget Hackwrench
Disk: Clever Rodent
Big Bad will steal X reality when “Huff and Puff” is used
Big Bad needs a bite and he notices a little rodent by the name of Gadget Hackwrench. He decides to hatch a plan to eat her but realizes she has some tricks up her sleeves
Allies: Chip and Dale Gizmo Duck Baymax

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney