Bullying in global chat

It’s almost all of global

Even your guildmates?

Yep even them i feel trapped and really depressed

I recommend you switching guilds at least if they are like that too as well.

2 Likes

Then yeah, just don’t use global.

You can leave the guild if they are bullying you. If you are not a social person, then you can easily stop communicating. Here’s the link if you don’t know which you are Community fun: Player types

It’s not just global thou

Then Judd don’t chat? Or find a new guild.

@King_simba_XLIX You could maybe join Sacry_Minnie_VIII’s guild if you are still in server 21, it is at least a decent idea I think :-).

1 Like

You can switch servers again. Find some friends that will stick up for you. For now, I think that will be the best option.

1 Like

I’ll try or can you try to come to server 21

If wanting to switch to a new server, server 5 might be a good option in the sense of being a bit more isolated than the other servers, even though not a bad server.

I am in server 2, username Gio. I don’t really feel comfortable going into another server, as server 2 is too much of my family.

I might be able to make another account on s21 if you really want to stay there though.

See now here there’s no escape

Does he really?

Pls guys i beg you

@King_simba_XLIX please PM on Server 21. I can recommend a guild there. I founded it and I trust the new leader and you’ll be welcome there!

I just sent you a PM. I would like to just talk about that, because it has happened to me when I played.

2 Likes

Yes, he has done it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney