Captain America - Unlikely Concept | Fourth Of July Special

😁🇺🇲 Hello! Welcome to another Commander-Rex concept! It has been a bit, I've been busy with Discord and other things and in some way, I have been goofing off a lot. But now, I am back with the greatest American hero and first Avenger, Captain America himself. For the Fourth of July and all Marvel fans alike. With that said...assemble...

Captain America

First Avenger. American Hero. WW2 Veteran. Universal Legend. Steve Rogers aka Captain America fights in his endless war against enemies, never giving up while always defending his team.

“I’ve been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith’s in people, I guess. Individuals. And I’m happy to say that for the most part, they haven’t let me down. Which is why I can’t let them down either.”

Captain America is a :star: Blue Frontline Tank Hero

Animations

Entrance: Cap jumps in the field, landing epicly
Victory: Cap smiles and puts his shield back
Defeat: (See Purple Skill)

Basic Attack: Cap punches and slams his shield at the nearest enemies, dealing X damage

Skills 

White Skill: Valiant Justice

:shield: - True Damage

Captain America throws his shield through all enemies, dealing X damage and removing all of their buffs. He then catches the shield back and lifts it up, giving 150 energy to all allies and Energizing them for 8 seconds. Cap’s Energized allies gain additional 70 energy per basic attack. If an ally gains 1000 energy from this skill, Cap then heals himself equal to half of the damage dealt from the initial throw. If he is at his Max HP, he heals all allies of the same amount.

Green Skill: Spin Throw
iMarkup_20210704_124916
:shield: - True Damage

Captain America jumps and spin throws his shield into the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and stealing 5 of their active buffs. Cap then Distracts all backline enemies for 9 seconds. If any enemies were previously Distracted, Cap increases his Max HP equal to 40% of the damage dealt from this skill.

Blue Skill: Roundhouse Kick

:fist: - Normal Damage

Captain America roundhouse kicks the closest enemy, dealing X damage and knocking them back into enemies behind them, dealing X damage to them also. If this attack KO’s the enemy, Cap gains Invincibility for 7 seconds.

Purple Skill: Do This All Day

When Captain America reaches 1 HP, he straps his shield on tighter, healing himself to 50% of his Max HP and gaining Z Basic Damage and Skill Power for 8 seconds. Captain America can keep reviving as long as at least one ally is still alive. When he’s KO’d when all other allies are KO’d, he drops his shield and walks away, defeated.

Every revive also increases the Skill Power on Valiant Justice by X.

Red Skill: The First Avenger

:fist: - Normal Damage

When allies’ Max HP is increased, their Basic Damage also increases for the same amount. If allies have a Max HP increase while debuffed, their debuff duration is decreased by 3 seconds.

If allies are KO’d by a Distracted enemy, that enemy then takes damage equal to half of that damage. Captain America’s basic attack now also does +50% more damage to Distracted enemies.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Damage from Valiant Justice
  • +Y Max HP from Spin Throw
  • +Z Tenacity

Battle Badge:

Requires To Charge:

• A ally is Energized

Bonuses:

• Stat Buff: +50 Energy Gain
  • Lineup Buff: +Y Max HP for Blue Team allies
  • Effect Buff: When a ally is Energized, their Max HP is increased for half of the percentage amount of increased energy they gain in Max HP.

Friendships

Captain America/Thor
Campaign: “Worthy As One”
Allies: Hulk, Ron Stoppable, Kim Possible

Disk Power:

• +X Skill Power
  • +Y Energy Gain

Memories:

Max HP Transfers

• When Captain America Distracts enemies, he gains Skill Power equal to 25% of their Max HP with his basic attacks (+5% SP per star)

• When Captain America critically hits, he removes 20% of their Max HP and grants it to the lowest HP ally (+10% Max HP per star)

Captain America/Mr. Incredible
Campaign: “American Heroes”
Allies: Iron Man, Shego, Hercules

Disk Power:

• +X Max HP
  • +Y Reality

Memories:

Tenacity For All

• When Captain America damages a enemy with increased Tenacity, he steals 20% of that Tenacity and grants it to the lowest HP ally (+10% Tenacity per star)

• While allies have increased Tenacity, they also gain a Y HP Shield equal to 20% of the Tenacity in Max HP (+5% Shield per star)

Other Notes

• This concept is for a multitude of reasons but mainly for the Fourth of July. I know many here are not American and I myself don’t celebrate it, but it is a day of power and a day of commemoration for all heroes, including Steve Rogers. Steve is the epitome of what America should be and what we all can become, regardless of where we’re from and who we are. Lately, he’s became one of my biggest heroes and today was a perfect day to showcase him.

• I chose to give him a Thor a friendship since although, I prefer Hulk and Spidey as my two favorite heroes, Cap and Thor are the most meaningful to me. They both have grown so much in their movies and sometimes are overshadowed by Tony, I feel. Cap and Thor both have changed and became different people overtime but yet, are still worthy always and I think a friendship like theirs is so underrated but really is so important. The fact that Thor knew he was worthy really made me realize how much these two trusted each other. Love them. :+1:

• Not only did I make this as a concept for Fourth of July and Steve Rogers but also to honor Chris Evans. In recent weeks, Evans has became such a hero to me. He and RDJ being the two biggest figures of the MCU have been such inspirations in different ways. Evans has taught me a lot about being myself, knowing how to act and when to act, and also, how to stop thinking “I” and “My” so often but more “They” “Their”. He’s a true hero, outside and inside of Steve Rogers. Forever will love Chris, Steve and the MCU. The characters may not be real, but the lessons they show, the people that play them and the stories they have, are.

02ec1222422dbef317ad7d57fe314f68

12 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

I know this was a unexpected concept but I was trying something new, lol. Next thing will be my Iron Man refresh that I am still working out. :sweat_smile:

Additional feedback is also appreciated. :+1::us_outlying_islands:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney