The God Of Thunder

Thor

Thor uses thunder’s might to destroy enemies and strengthen himself with the power of Odin

“It’s time for me to be who I am, rather than who I’m supposed to be.”

Thor is a :star: Blue Midline Damage

Animations

Entrance: Thor rides in on a bolt of lightning
ObeseUnsightlyHarrier-max-1mb

Victory: Thor charges himself
tenor (10)

Defeat: Thor looks tormented by his defeat
sUjcGX

Basic Attack: Thor throws Mjolnir or Stormbreaker at the nearest enemies, dealing X damage

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: Thunder's Might
IMG_20210205_203034
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Passive: At the start of each wave, the player chooses Thor to use Mjolnir or Stormbreaker.

With Mjolnir, Thor’s basic also deals +25% more damage against enemies under 50% of their Max HP.

With Stormbreaker, Thor’s basic also heals himself for X HP when he’s under 60% of his Max HP.

Active: Mjolnir:
lightning-striking-thors-hammer
The lightning Thor calls in using Mjolnir deals X damage to all enemies and applies 3 stacks of Weakness to all enemies. If enemies already had Weakness, this removes Y Reality from all enemies for 7 seconds.

Stormbreaker:

The lightning Thor calls on using Stormbreaker increases all allies’ attack speed by 30% for 8 seconds and Slows all enemies by 50% for 7 seconds. Thor also heals himself for Z HP if enemies already were Slowed.

:green_circle: Green Skill: Asgardian Warrior
IMG_20210205_205109

Mjolnir: Thor blocks a projectile from himself by spinning Mjolnir.
tumblr_p08d4kgqwk1ugcq3jo2_540
This also makes Thor Invincible for 6 seconds and increases his attack speed by 30% for 6 seconds.

Stormbreaker: Thor swings at the nearest enemies using Stormbreaker.
GIF-210206_175224
This deals X damage to the enemies it hits and Super Crits if Thor is below 50% of his Max HP.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: Power In The Swing
IMG_20210205_212030

Mjolnir: Thor jumps and smashes Mjolnir down.
3760464-4951070533-thor5
This deals damage to all enemies and Stuns the closest enemies for 8 seconds. If enemies were already Stunned, this deals +65% more damage.

Stormbreaker: Thor throws Stormbreaker in the middle of the enemy field.
163ecc5497a39ad0264d80a1a1bf2d14
This deals X damage to all enemies and grants Thor a X HP Shield for 10 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: Run Towards Problems
IMG_20210204_182921
:fist: - Normal Damage

Thor’s entrance now deals X damage to all enemies and removes 30 energy from all enemies.

Thor now steals 60 energy from enemies he critically hits.

:red_circle: Red Skill: The God Of Thunder
IMG_20210204_145053
:shield: - True Damage

If Thor is dealt more than 75% of his Max HP in a single hit, he gains Berserk for 7 seconds and a X HP Shield for 6 seconds.

When Thor attacks if he has Berserk, he deals additional True Damage equal to 20% of the damage he already deals.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Damage on Thunder's Might
  • +Y Armor
  • +Z Tenacity

Friends

Thor/Hercules
Campaign: “Gods Of War”
Allies: Megara, Hamm, Tron

Disk Power:

• +X Reality
  • +Z Reality Negation

Memories:

Strength From Debuffs

Thor gains +20% Skill Power for 5 seconds when a enemy is debuffed (+5% SP per star)

Thor/Powerline
Campaign: “Electrifying Presence”
Allies: Honey Lemon, Megavolt, Slinky

Disk Power:

• +50 Armor Negation
  • +Y Attack Speed

Memories:

Energy From Shields

Thor gains 25 energy when allies gain Shields or when he attacks enemies with Shields (+20 energy per star)

Other Notes

• This concept is only from last month but I had tons of guilt from it due to how poorly it came out, I thought I had a good idea with basing it off of Megavolt but it wasn’t original. I now have a better foundation for making creative concepts due to my knowledge of other concepts and in game skillsets and I think I did better

• I chose to use Mjolnir and Stormbreaker in his skillset because both weapons are iconic in their own way but I couldn’t find a way to consolidate them without switching the weapons in the kits

Additional feedback is also appreciated.

This is straight up plagiarism :neutral_face:. Did you realise that this is practically Megavolt’s white skill word-for-word or is it somehow a coincidence?

So basically a much, much, much weaker version of Megavolt’s red skill.

6 Likes

I took inspiration from it and his kit for Thor to base the electricity off of to try to create a more cohesive kit for Thor but I maybe didn’t make it as unique as it could have been…

And yeah, I had more planned for this, but I had to alter it cause it was a little bit OP so I tried to play it safe.

1 Like

So you’re saying inspiration is just copying the whole thing except for a few things? Might as well put “Credits to PB for giving me the idea for Thor’s White Skill”

You could have at least use part of Megavolt’s skill + something different with it.

I wasn’t exactly sure what else I could add so

I’ll just do this. Megavolt was the basis for how I wanted Thor’s skillset to be anyways

There is a difference between copying and taking inspiration. I told you this in your concept preview that Thor was taking stuff from Megavolt.

If you took time on your concepts to be more creative they would be better.

7 Likes

I will. I apologize mine have almost regressed lately. I need some more creativity, my next one will be much better, I have more time to work on it.

Update. I have completely redone this concept and have given it the justice it deserves.

I encourage for you all to revote now since I feel I finally gave one of my favorite Marvel heroes the justice he deserved but still, remember to still give feedback now just as you did when he first came out. I think it’s much more detailed but also simpler and more cohesive since I completely got rid of the Charged thing and just did a straight and in my opinion, decent skillset.

So how would you rate this concept now?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney