Stars 1

Role frontline damage

Trial team red

Entrance lightning and McQueen drive into the battlefield
Victory McQueen flashes his lights like when he kachows

Defeat mater tows McQueen and himself away
Basic attack see skill 1

White skill tall tales

Passive tow mater pulls the backmost enemy to melee range then McQueen rams into the enemy dealing x basic normal damage to that enemy for 10 seconds then mater let’s the enemy go and picks the same enemy or a random enemy

Active mater tells a tall tale activating a random effect and transforming them for 6 seconds

Mater the greater : mater watches McQueen while his rockets are tied and McQueen does x fantastic damage to all enemies by ramming into enemies repeatedly this deals 20% more damage per time an enemy gained or loses scared

El materdor: bulldozers see mcqueens red color and ram into all enemies stunning them for 6 seconds

Tokyo mater lightning dragon McQueen does a fireball dealing x true damage for 10 seconds to enemies

Heavy metal mater lightning McQueen and mater jam out increasing allies attack speed by 100% and their basic damage by x

Green skill disguise time mater uses his spy disguise skills to become a Dracula scaring all enemies for 10 seconds
The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level x

Blue skill I am speed

Lightning McQueen races into enemies dealing x normal damage 5 times their is a 50% chance that the cool down of this skill will be reduced to 0 when this skill is finished lightning McQueen and mater gain x skill power for the rest of the wave

Purple skill piston cup champ

When lightning McQueen and mater use tall tales on a scared enemy all enemies armor is reduced by x and are scared for 3 seconds longer

The armor reduction has a chance to fail against enemies above level s

Red skill dad gum

Lightning McQueen and mater gain 4% attack speed maxed out at 120% for the rest of the battle when an enemy loses scared

Tokyo mater and heavy metal mater now hex enemies for 10 seconds

The hex has a chance to fail against enemies above level x

Friendship with kida

Mater and McQueen never met an ampromorphic being before so time to learn

Disk is called what is arms and legs

Scared enemies are sapped for 15 seconds

Friendship with bolt ( who is coming in the game not a concept on September 9th)

Mater wants to learn how to do a super bark

Disk is called honking barkin horn

Mater and McQueen start with a shield with x hp.

Classification all about chance of white skill and scarer watch out sulley Zurg and lilo there is another scarer

2 Likes

lighting and mater work better as separate characters

1 Like

Please understand as a duo more tall ta,es

1 Like

you mean tall tales

both mater and mcqueen both have own abilities and now sure how both would fit screen together if theyre duo

1 Like

It is like sim a and nala also they are half as tall and wide

1 Like

sim a you mean simba

1 Like

Do not revive dead topics.

Reviving dead topics might as well be cliché by this point :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Good concept I love this good job!

1 Like

The comment before you said to not revive a dead topic. This was made 2 years ago and you still thought to reply anyways,even though you could’ve probably liked the post or something instead of…this.

3 Likes

I don’t think @CodeMore6 is them…

What do you mean by this comment?

You said @Louis2 was @CodeMore6 thats what you said….

No I didn’t. I said the comment before them said to not revive dead topics…and yet, 2 years later, Louis2 thought it was a good idea to comment on it…Even though he could’ve just liked the post, since his comment didn’t add much to the discussion.

Also, funny how you are the one saying that I’m accusing someone else of being an alt account. Especially since you’ve only joined here 4 hours ago and yet are making character concepts with art similar to Leo’s and his puppet accounts.

The fact you know who I’m talking about proves my point. You could’ve just acted oblivious like how you did on your Evil Toad account, but no. You didn’t.

@Defender_Yzma_LXXIV Just mute them and be on with your day
And @Samm should hopefully suspend their account

Did you revive Mah topic?

You know you’re talking to someone who’s been suspended, right?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney