Challenger Seasons - Feedback Wanted!

It only needs to be 1 lvl difference for a single mod and you can get a completely different result

Hello, I believe the 15 seconds for 300 points are too much. Explanation.

Someone may have his regural defence, but with a good combo of bunny you can win in 3 seconds. 15 seconds would be most of the fights, especially when the gap between players in same league is big.

If someone uses a low defence it can be won in less than 5 seconds anyway.

If someone uses a low defence it should be locked for one day more! That way everyone in the league can benefit from the points of the “wanna be cheater” otherwise some might lose this benefit.

That being said I think the best solution is 5 seconds for 250 points, and a lockdown punishment of one day more if you use a team lower than 100k power in at least one team. There is no way for someone to get to challenger with less power anyway.

It depends on how you get points, check what are the differences.

In case of reduce healing with curse, one of you might kill the healer faster or curse the enemies after the heal, that might have a big difference.

Same principle with every rule.

What about hades it takes alot time to kill hades with his red skill.

Since I have already gone through several possibilities and I am someone who is also a little longer with this I can tell you that the 300 at 5 seconds are still too little!

The league 7 should not be a comparison!
The differences are just too big.
But now in league 5 it looks different. There would be 350 - 400 good so that no one can use it with 1 toon setup from.

What I completely agree with you is that there must be a 26-28 hour set up lock. The arrangements among themselves must be prevented in this way.

Раньше было лучше. Теперь колизей занимает очень много времени.

Но прежде, чем это тоже было скучно, целью было быть первым раз в день…

Please vote that the quick fight bonus is too low. Highest point for a quick fight win is 1300 with mint heroes … you can score much higher on a full team with all the bonuses going on. So that creates a situation where a person can set their defense as a one toon white hero and only allow others to score 1300 on them while they can score much more on others. Please vote that it is too low.

I think that a quick fight win of less than 5 seconds should be 1000 points. A win in less than 10 seconds should be 300. A win in less than 15 seconds 100. That way you can eliminate the people posting white toons and solo toons because the objective should be to defend longer than 15 seconds.

While I do think it should be higher, the max isn’t 1300 - it’s 1300 plus whatever bonus is gained from the other rules. Now that it’s averaged out, rather than per hero, that can still be quite a good amount if eg. the hero takes 100% damage while stunned :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I haven’t even gotten to everything yet. But I like it the way it is because when it pops up outta nowhere it feels like getting a present

I greatly appreciate the request for feedback on these elements of Challenger seasons.
Unfortunately none of them address my major issue with Challenger, which is the loss in rewards from the previous Arena formats.

Otherwise, I enjoy the strategy and variety that it adds to the game each month.
It could just use another boost in the daily rewards. Particularly since I rank highly in Coliseum each month, but I still barely have enough Coli coins to 5x buy a Powerline crate each time he appears. This is taking into account that I NEVER spend them on anything else in between crates.

Additionally. Can we please get a new hero in weekly Challenger crates? I will never build Tron as I have to manage my rss. So only ever getting Tron chips each week does limit my motivation.

As mentioned before, I am still clamoring for more Powerline or even Eeyore chips! Those would be great!

Thank you

That score is not from a white toon… that is more than likely from a red toon and probably tron. However a white toon will die in a second and only produce 1300 total

1 Like

City Watch reset tickets in the reward crates!!*

*Confirmed by Polaris via support ticket :wink:

3 Likes

Try experiment on those who use white-purple heroes and see if you can produce that amount. I have one with a purple syndrome to test tomarrows keys.

I see…truth is I can’t give a full feedback knowing and experiencing only my league.

Since each week adds new rules for the higher teirs it makes sence to change your defense to match the rules. Saying so, if you want to lock teams, it would make sense to me to set the defense once a week as rules change or let people change their defense if its not working once a day. Either seem fair to a group to me. One issue for not pay to play people is a level cap will hit once during challengers 4 week peeiod and makes it hard to be fair in the middle of these challenges. Some players can turn their scores around by just paying to be stronger before the others can.

Definitely agree with this. We used to get rewards based on our highest rank for the day. It’s incredibly unfair that now changes once you get to challenger, especially with the vast reduction in rewards.

If you’re going to change this rule for challengers then you at least need a serious upgrade in the prizes. Week long events just to promote is a ridiculously long time and a lot of time and effort spent to try and promote just to get bad rewards.

1 Like

Exactly for this reason there should be an 8 hour set up lock at the end of the week (prevention of Agreements) and then an 8 hour attack lock at the start of the week (time zone handicap). With the beginning of the new week the line-up lock will automatically reset, so that you can adapt to the new rules.

And then you have to raise the general constellation cool down to 28 hours (prevention of agreements), or you take out the key system and you can attack everyone directly and you won’t be disadvantaged if you don’t have a key and others will collude.

But the problem is: People getting 500 diamonds for Arena or Coliseum don’t have to stay there to be first, so if you’re decent enough, you’ll most likely be getting 1000 diamonds (at most).
I, for one, am not losing much from this reward system, but those who were getting 650-700 diamonds a day from before are only gonna get the same amount (in a month) if they constantly get promoted two divisions all 4 weeks of the month (which is not easy), so the average player wouldn’t be able to get as much as before while the high-powered (or in other words, P2W) players will get even more.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney