Changes to Sign In Rewards

We got glorious well… less than 70 hero chips even with double from it.

It sucked.

Now the only priority for me is to unlock the “crate heroes”.

Special Crate and VIP Crate can exist although would like the chip drops to be changed.

Coli, CW and Arena Crate should give a 30, 50 or 100 chip drops for a random hero. Or the featured hero. But I’d like no “featured” hero there. All should be free after the small rotation.

2 Likes

@Loutre Nice, really good changes overall and looking forward to more features :-).
Disney Heroes right now more so need some renovating as in maintenance and updating older aspect of the game, rather to add new furniture to the house as in new characters.

Also, if the State of the Game post is once per season or so, any information on when the next State of the Game post is going to be? :-).

Mainly asking as given the shift to have more resources to work on other aspects of the game as well as new features, so I thought it could be nice with a new State of the Game post to detail what the future looks like with the new changes to the creative pipeline :-).

2 Likes

I don’t think we need a new one until the old ones are fixed. Invasion and heist are the two main ones to me that need some rework done.

State of the Game post will most likely be in September

7 Likes

I see and thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

Wait until September

Tell me you don’t care about F2P’s without telling me.

2 Likes

Not having a Sign In Hero isn’t a F2P specific thing.

8 Likes

I mean, it leaves prize wall exclusives, which is the most F2P thing across many games.
(Still could and should be improved, but it’s good)

2 Likes

So how will we acquire new playable characters if they are not dependent on sign in?

For me personally, the greatest hinderance in progressing the Atlantis collection are Milo and Audrey:

I am intentionally avoiding this collection for now because I know the highest levels will require them to be 6 stars, so until they become that, there’s no point advancing it.

I concur that it was foolish to make Audrey chips dependent on Challenger weekly wins, given her presence as a Collection character.

1 Like

We are having one less new Hero.

1 Like

It was a guaranteed way to get a new character for F2P’s.

And we will now be down a Hero so everyone is losing a new Hero this is not F2P specific.

8 Likes

It was improved at one point, but then they undid what made Prize Wall good.

1 Like

If literally all heroes will only be released through prize wall (other than the rare challenger ones), that means F2P will easily get all new characters to 6 stars now, unlike with sign ins which are impossible to 6 star quick even for whales, leave alone F2P. It’s not a disasvantage at all. And yes I am F2P

5 Likes

No. They can’t. No spoilers.

1 Like

Good

Good

They were useful but if better rewards instead, all for it

Horray

Frankly way too many toons as is already in my opinion. If one toon a month means can concrete more on game quality of life improvements, bug fixes, etc… all for one new toon a month.

I’m just so sad that there is no more Sign-In Hero. That was one of my favorite things about the game.

1 Like

@Loutre So then how would new characters enter the game?? The only way that I see is just the Prize Wall. There has to be another way right??

1 Like

We as players are used to “routine sign in” so it is too big a change (in my opinion it should be that the rewards should be gradually changed to get us used to the new one)

and I have a question
@Loutre how many new heroes will be in 1 month like now 2-3 (sign in and 2 walls or arena)?

if the number of characters in the month does not change, it will be approx

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney