Changes to Sign In Rewards

Prize wall is looking to be the main way

I assume A new hero will be added as a Challenger reward every 24 weeks

And perhaps diamond crate exclusive heroes will return…

1 Like

Great news! The sign in badly needed a refresh :slight_smile:

One other question that just occurred to me: Currently, any hero that’s given as part of the Sign In Rewards is rotated to be the featured Guild Crate hero after two months. Does this mean that, after Milo is featured in the Guild Crate in September, there will no longer be a featured hero in that crate? Will a hero from some other source be rotated into the Guild Crate on a regular basis? Or will the Guild Crate itself be changed by then?

Or maybe they’re leaning towards another event with a new hero involved.

I’m assuming this, what with the Battle Pass being added to the rotation it might be changing quite a bit.

same but i really need the red skill crates just to try to get the underminers,namaaris,bolts,and pacha’s red skill since i have less of their red skill chips

Maybe the sign in hero chips will be relocated to the battle pass?

They may have been testing that function, since I got 10 hero chips.

Wondering when Milo’s chips will be available somewhere else.

It’s still most detrimental to F2P’s.

1 Like

@Loutre What will happen to the guild crate after Milo? The guild crate usually gives hero chips from the previous sign-in heroes.

A possible teaser to the upcoming hero?

What no more Sign in Heroes?!

1 Like

That is right.

Uhhh @Loutre considering we will get 3/5 (0.6x) the amount of heroes could the discussion about the time between cap raises be held?

At least for Server 1/14/18 it would be handy if time between cap raises was 6 weeks (1.5x or… 4 weeks compared to 6 weeks are 0.67x time), while 21/23/25 will have 4 for some time.
That way they will slowly catch-up… a rank every 3 months, without double raises and such.

Well that’s just great

Since I see it’s still being asked, I have said multiple times. We are not planning on having another location for new Heroes because we are having one less new Hero.

We will have more info on Hero mapping in the patch notes on Friday.

9 Likes

Wait patch notes are coming this Friday are you serious

I going to miss the sign in hero it was my favorite

1 Like

It kind of sucked, we barely got enough chips to do anything with them anyway.

2 Likes

More than that… Milo should be in Progress Rewards of Contests next month. Only after that Guild Crate.

I assume Prize Wall hero will go through these instead. And Elite chapters will have more old heroes. Same with shops.

1 Like

Would you prefer to have a monthly sign-in hero, and just one new Prize Wall hero every three months? Do you think that would be better for F2P players?

1 Like

Every two months :wink: but basically the context is right.

In terms of hero chips recieved, the prize wall is far superion, because we get enough to unlock the hero, max out their star level, buy a red skill and attune their mods.

But I am concerned that the removal of the sign-in hero will result in getting new playable characters less often.

At the moment, I am primarily concerned about where we will find Milo chips next, so I can get enough to raise him to 6 stars, for the Atlantis collection.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney