Character concepts

Edna Mode
Edna is a front-line tank hero
(White Skill) No Capes! Edna Throws a cape at the closest enemy dealing X Amount Of Damage

(Green Skill) Cute Baby, Edna shows a picture of jack jack ( as Edna) to the weakest allie healing them with X Amount Of HP

(Blue Skill) Who Is This? Edna questions who she’s fighting so she charges at all of them dealing X Amount Of damage

(Purple Skill) Deamed Worthy, Everytime edna Uses “No Capes!” It Heals Her By X Amount Of HP

1 Like

Everyone give me a list of weird Disney characters and I’ll make a concept for them!!

Is Edna considered weird?

As to this concept, I feel it is a little scruffy. Imo, I cannot see Edna Mode as a tank hero.

2 Likes

Yeah, but no one saw Olaf or Sally as Tanks either.

1 Like

Mushu
Jiminy Cricket
Pinocchio
Ariel
Rapunzel

1 Like

Dude, Rapunzel isn’t weird at all, she has healing magic and a frying pan:D

3 Likes

First of all, three of Edna’s skills only do damage and nothing else. This is a rather bland concept for a hero, as most have a variety of skills to help during battle. Even the purple skill, which is nearly always a modifier for the hero, is a damage skill. Second, her only non-damage skill heals an enemy. Really? Even if you meant to write ally, it’s still lacking variety. Finally, with her skillset being 75% damage and 25% support, you made her a tank. Might I inquire as to why?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply maybe this is better

Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Is A Back Line Support Hero

(White Skill) Talking Cricket, Jiminy Heals The Weakest Allie By X Amount Of Max HP

(Green Skill) Your Friend, Jiminy Takes A Bow Healing The Weakest Allie By X Amount HP

(Blue Skill) Umbrella, Jiminy Twirls His Umbrella Giving All His Allies X Amount Of HP

(Purple Skill) Little Fella, Everytime Jiminy Uses “Talking Cricket” it deals X Amount Of Damage To all enimies

( I have also changed Edna’s Purple Skill)

1 Like

I mean, the skills are still pretty lacking, but they better fit the role, and the purple is now a modifier, so I’d have to say it’s greatly improved even if it isn’t perfect.

1 Like

Ariel

Ariel Is A Frontline Tank Hero

(White Skill) Dinklehopper, Ariel Heals everyone on her team with a dinklehopper for 1674 each over 2 seconds
(Green Skill) Best Of Friends, _Ariel Summons Flounder Dealing X Amount Of Damage To all enemies

(Blue Skill) Queen Of The Sea, Ariel zaps an enemy with her trident KO’ing the enemy

(Purple Skill) Part Of Your World, Ariel Sings A Song Healing An Allie By X Amount Of HP

The Muppets

• Kermit the Frog
  • Miss Piggy
  • Fozzie Bear
  • The Great Gonzo
  • Rowlf
  • Statler
  • Waldorf

The Incredibles

• Syndrome
  • Mirage
  • Evelyn Deavor

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

• Roger Rabbit
  • Jessica Rabbit
  • Eddy Valiant
  • Judge Doom
  • Benny The Cab

Winnie-The-Pooh

• Pooh
  • Piglet
  • Tigger
  • Gopher
  • Lumpy

A Bug’s Life

• Flik
  • Atta
  • Hopper
  • Tuck and Roll
  • Rosie

Meet The Robinsons

• Louis
  • Wilbur Robinson
  • Franny Robinson

Inside Out

• Joy
  • Sadness
  • Fear
  • Disgust
  • Anger

The Emperor’s New Groove

• Kuzco
  • Kronk
  • Yzma

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

• Snow White
  • Grumpy
  • Sleepy
  • Bashful
  • Sneezy
  • Happy
  • Dopey
  • Doc
  • Queen Grimhilde
2 Likes

I realize I’m not giving you much help here, here’s a few helpful tips for each role:

Tanks

• Usually have skills to keep them alive longer on the battlefield.
    Examples would be Bogo (shielding and healing himself, and a blind to reduce incoming damage) and Olaf (Self healing, dodges, freezes, and a revive)
  • Sometimes have a specialty, like Shank and Rex are damage tanks, but Sulley and Olaf have more diverse skillsets where they can be used as most anything.
  • Don’t always have to be frontline, as proved by Hades.

Damage

• Always have something beside pure damage, for example Nick (Charm and a stat-boosting stacking white) and EVE (Stuns, ally shields, and boosted damage against enemies with disables.)
  • Frontline damagers usually have self healing, invisibility, and/or dodges, like Scar has self healing and invisibility with no dodge, while Aladdin can dodge but relies on his allies for healing. Of course, you should usually try to make them as unique as possible, so they don’t necessarily need any of the three.
  • Damage under certain circumstances are a good choice, for example EVE doing extra damage when the target enemies are disabled.

Support

• Support heroes don’t need to have healing abilities as their main focus, for example Judy (Focused on her inspire buff with the healing from her purple as a nice extra touch, rather than vice versa) and Megara (Her linked ally is kept alive as long as she is, and gains a nice stat bonus too.)
  • Giving allies stat buffs is a popular option, and could make a support character more distinguished by using a stat that normally isn’t boosted.
  • Avoid making the basic attack directly heal allies. This is overused and not very creative.

Control

• Control heroes are easy to get creative with, as a hero could do anything that messes with the enemy lineup and be called control, for example Ursula (stunning enemies when they try to use their white) and Tia (keeps healers from doing their job, knockback, silence, and charm).
  • They can also be more of a split role if it suits the character, like WALL-E being control while also having two skills that support his allies.
  • Try to add more than just straight disables and debuffs when making a Control concept. It’s bland, and Tia and Mal both already do it.

Any Role

• A skillset should make sense, not only for the character but in function as well. For example, if I was to make a concept for Pooh, and one of his skills was throwing honey at an enemy, I would make it slow as opposed to just doing damage, because honey is sticky. If I was to make his purple skill affect the honey, I would make it slow nearby enemies instead of burning enemies, because honey does not spontaneously combust. At least, not where I come from.
  • Add X instead of a specific number is for skills, because that way it takes out the chance of the number being wildly OP or UP. Instant KOs should also be avoided without hefty balancing.
  • Purple skills always do things like add a stat bonus (Mr. Incredible, Shank, Felix) add a status ailment to existing attacks (Mike, Tia Dalma, Maleficent) or modify another skill (Nick, Bogo, Buzz).
7 Likes

But don’t forget that these guidelines aren’t 100% necessary to follow, as that would take a lot of creative freedom away. I often make my concepts with purple skills that aren’t modifying another skill, but it is helpful to follow said guidelines.

3 Likes

Aladin is the only exception the the purple rule…I think?

:thinking:

2 Likes

I guess there are a lot. Many characters receive new skills or bonuses for basic stats when upgraded to purple, but not other skill upgrades.

The blue and purple should be swapped

Not always.
Take Violet for example. Her Purple is a single target shield.
And…
(That’s it. Violet is the only existing character that has no passive skills)

Besides, there is no specific rule, right?

What about Aladdin? His purple is like a damaging move that activates at the beginning of every wave.

Yeah, but another of his moves is a passive effect so it cancels out.

Cinderella
Prince Charming
Fairy Godmother
Lady Tremaine
Rapunzel
Eugene Fitzherbert
Mother Gothel

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney