Characters you’d like to see in game

Yeah Pan would be amazing. Great idea, imagine him flying around the battle field.

Yeah, more Rafiki love!

1 Like

I won’t even take the time to type the list of heroes I want . . .

He scared the C**p out of me as a kid. Good choice!

1 Like

I would like to see Oswald Rabbit.

…Edna Mode. I made a concept for her and everything…

1 Like

I would want to see mcqueen and mater mcqueen s friends can be shank since he is raceing car and shank is racer and metar since he is his best friend mater could befriend maybe duke caboom since mater showen he is capable off stunts he could befrind mcqueen since they are best friends

1 Like

I would like to see Mickey Mouse or Minnie, or even some Marvel characters

We have Mickey Mouse. Marvel characters already have their own RPG game and Disney wouldn’t want to compete with itself.

I would love more lilo and stitch characters, Winnie ther Pooh characters, and Mulan.

3 Likes

Yes Rafiki should be in the game as a healer

I also would love to see Jungle book characters like Baloo or Shercon as a villian. Maybe Dopey ,Aurora,Or Lady or the Tramp

This would be awesome! Tigger too! I forgot about them :smiley:

Balloo would be bloody fantastic! I wouldn’t be able to make a team that worked. It just be a team of my favourites, and he’d be in!

Mostly yes, he used fear, but sometimes he does some damage himself. He used a torch to burn a mill with people in it. He used a dagger, later a sword to get rid of Quasimodo and Esmeralda. He used his cape to blind the hunchback and throw him from the roof. I still think he would be a great addition. Next Halloween, maybe :fire:

Isn’t zurg a Villain(idk how to spell)?

1 Like

Zurg is not evil charther the real vilian in toy story 2 was al who tried to steal woody and put him in toys museum in japan besides off this movie i dont remember a movie where zurg appearing in

He makes a brief cameo in toy story 3 during the credits.

All 101 Dalmatians.

1 Like

Star and Marco! Oh how I love and shall miss SvtFoE!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney