Chase/Judy Hopps Friendship Missions

I decided to do another set of friendship missions, which I haven’t done in a while.

Chase and Judy Hopps friendship missions

0b41a060e298702450ce4cc38702b5b0ab9c7922_2_256x500

Mission A) Helping Paw

Judy shows Chase and the PAW Patrol that they aren’t the only heroes in the City.

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps

1st update: Ever since arriving in the City, the PAW Patrol has been busier than ever. From creep battles to rescues.

2nd update: But most rescue missions, by the time they get there, another hero already has it covered.

Helping Paw is now level 2!

3rd update: When Chase meets Judy at the Park, he explains the situation.

4th update: Judy can relate to him when she first arrived in the City. So she decides to show him some other heroes in the City.

Helping Paw is now level 3!

5th update: Judy introduces Chase to heroes like the Incredibles, Big Hero 6, and even Kim Possible.

6th update: Chase feels much better, but before he could thank her, his pup tag rings.

Helping Paw is now level 4!

7th update: It turns out to be Ryder, he and Marshall have been ambushed by creeps!

Final update: With the help of Judy, and some of their new friends, they fought back the creeps. Chase thanks Judy with a lick on the cheek.

Helping Paw is now level 5!

Mission B) Troubled Times

Judy realizes Chase and Nick have something in common.

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps, Sulley and Boo

1st update: During a battle with creeps in the Covered Market, Judy notices Chase was a little distant.

2nd update: Chase reveals that since arriving in the City, it started giving him flashbacks of Adventure City.

Troubling Times is now level 2!

3rd update: Chase goes on to how he was abandoned as a baby pup, and when he thought he wasn’t a hero at the time.

4th update: The more Judy listens, the more she realizes, someone also had a similar past like Chase, Nick Wilde!.

Troubling Times is now level 3!

5th update: She tells Nick about Chase’s past, and Nick realizes he and Chase have something in common.

6th update: The next day, Nick visits the PAW Patrol Lookout, and tells Chase about the time he wanted to be a Junior Ranger Scout, but was rejected and muzzled, because he was a fox.

Troubling Times is now level 4!

7th update: Chase feels better. Nick’s past may not be like his, but he knows how it feels to be the person people want you to be. They decide to gather more people who had dark pasts.

Final update: Elsa feared she would hurt Anna or anyone with her powers, Lilo was always made fun of because she was weird, and Judy even mentioned her past too. By the end of the day, everyone feels better.

Troubling Times is now level 5!

Mission C) Bunny Patrol

Judy leads the PAW Patrol on a rescue mission to save Ryder.

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps, Elsa

1st update: Today, Ryder was heading off to the City University to assist Hiro Hamada with some tests. So the pups are on their own.

2nd update: But later that evening, Ryder still hasn’t come back. Chase began to worry and heads to the CPD.

Bunny Patrol is now level 2!

3rd update: Chase explains the situation to Judy, and they call the rest of the PAW Patrol to the Lookout.

4th update: The rest of the pups were surprised to see Judy instead of Ryder until she explains the mission.

Bunny Patrol is now level 3!

5th update: Judy recruits Chase, to use his drone to find Ryder, and Skye, to look above.

6th update: Sometime later, Skye told Judy and Chase that she saw Alice hearing a strange song. They decide to follow Alice.

Bunny Patrol is now level 4!

7th update: They follow Alice and find Ryder and more children at the hands of none other than the Sanderson Sisters!

Final update: Quickly thinking, Chase activates his tennis ball cannon and destroys the potion. Judy then places the sisters under arrest. Ryder thanks them and Judy reminds him to yelp for help, hopefully before he’s under a spell.

Bunny Patrol is now level 5!

Mission D) Energy Drain

Judy and Chase investigate sudden blackouts in the City.

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps, Joy, Tigger

1st update: While visiting the Lookout one night, Judy and the pups notice a blackout. Turns out they aren’t the only ones.

2nd update: Blackouts have been getting everyone all night. This couldn’t have been a coincidence, so Judy and Chase investigate.

Energy Drain is now level 2!

3rd update: The first place they investigate is the City Comedy Club, which also suffered a blackout.

4th update: While investigating, Chase ends up sneezing, Judy finds cat hairs at the scene. Chase realizes who was behind the blackouts, Mayor Humdinger!

Energy Drain is now level 3!

5th update: Mike directs them to the City Power Plant while he gets some laughs flowing.

6th update: As soon as they get to the Power Plant, they catch Mayor Humdinger and his Kitten Kitastrophe Crew stealing some laugh canisters. He quickly flees the scene.

Energy Drain is now level 4!

7th update: But Humdinger doesn’t get far, he ends up face to face with Sulley. Before he could move, Sulley unleashes a roar making Humdinger and his kittens freeze in fear.

Final update: Chase and Judy thank him for the help and place Mayor Humdinger under arrest for theft and the blackouts he caused.

Energy Drain is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 12

Chase: There isn’t a lot of people I can talk to about this, but sometimes, when I’m out on patrol, I worry that I might hurt someone innocent.

Judy: I hear you! I used to, and I still worry that I will cause a division between prey and predator in Zootopia.

Chase: Whoa, did that ever happen?

Judy: Unfortunately, yes. But I learned from my mistakes, and with the help of Nick, we were able to reveal Bellwether, who was the real mastermind behind the Night Howlers.

Chase: Speaking of Night Howlers, what’ll exactly happen if someone were to pick up where Bellwether left off?

Judy: Well… then I’ll have an open case file that you and the rest of the PAW Patrol are welcome to join me and Nick on.

Mission E) Pup-napped

Dogs have been disappearing all over the City.

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps, Joy, Sulley and Boo

1st update: Reports have been going to the CPD of missing dogs. Penny and Miguel can’t find Bolt or Dante, all 99 dalmatian puppies have vanished, and all the PAW Patrol pups (minus Chase) are gone.

2nd update: Chase, knowing how it felt, joins Judy and Nick on the case.

Pup-napped is now level 2!

3rd update: Chase immediately suspects Mayor Humdinger and his goons, Ruben and Butch responsible. But Nick reminds him that they’re still in the City Jail for public endangerment and destruction of property.

4th update: So they decide to ask the owners what they saw.

Pup-napped is now level 3!

5th update: Penny, Miguel, and Carl didn’t say much other than when they turned around they were gone. But Pongo and Perdita suspect it was Cruella De Vile.

6th update: Following their lead, the trio heads to De Vile Manor. But Cruella denies any involvement in dognapping.

Pup-napped is now level 4!

7th update: But Chase gains a bunch of scents and finds all 7 remaining PAW Patrol pups, and the other dogs reported missing!

Final update: Chase and the rest of the PAW Patrol returns the dogs to their rightful owners, while Judy and Nick arrest Cruella De Vile for dognapping.

Pup-napped is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 13

Judy: I’m glad we were able to save your friends and the other dogs from that horrible woman.

Chase: Me too, guess if I’m in trouble, I’ll just yelp for help.

Chase: Although, something’s been bothering me. What was Cruella even going to do with those dogs anyway? Can’t be because she hates them.

Judy: It’s…It’s probably better you don’t know, trust me.

Mission F) Paw-Fu!

Chase and Marshall teach Judy and Nick some Pup-Fu moves

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps, Joy, Elsa

1st update: One day, while patrolling the Park, Judy and Nick see Chase and Marshall.

2nd update: Curious about what they’re up to, Judy goes to them. Marshall explains that they’re practicing their Pup-Fu moves.

Paw-Fu! is now level 2!

3rd update: Judy asks if they could show her some moves. Chase and Marshall agree. They even get Nick to agree too.

4th update: They start with some simple kicks and punches. Judy handles the kicks with ease.

Paw-Fu! is now level 3!

5th update: Marshall sees Nick struggling on his punches, and tells him to try to be quiet as a mouse. Soon Nick can punch and kick with stealth.

6th update: Seeing how far they got, Chase decides to spar with Judy. While Marshall spars with Nick.

Paw-Fu! is now level 4!

7th update: Judy and Chase trade kicks, but Judy manages to tire Chase out. They go to check on Marshall and Nick.

Final update: Nick was able to stay standing, but Marshall’s stealth overwhelmed him. The pups agree to bring them to Sensei Yumi so she can show them more.

Paw-Fu! is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 14

Judy: Chase, I’ve been meaning to ask. How does that pup tag of yours work?

Chase: You mean how I can call people with it?

Judy: Yeah, does it read your mind? Or do you tell it to contact someone? If Ryder made those for you, that’s impressive at his age.

Chase: You know… I never really thought about it much. I’ll have to ask Ryder when I get the chance.

Mission G) Animal Guards

Mayor Goodway enlists the help of Chase and Judy for protection.

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Tigger, Joy

1st update: Upon arriving, Mayor Goodway has decided to run for Mayor in the City.

2nd update: She finds out her rival is Jafar. She wishes them both luck, unbeknownst that Jafar is plotting something.

Animal Guards is now level 2!

3rd update: While Chase and Judy were out in the Downtown District, they find Mayor Goodway attacked by creeps, they rush in to assist.

4th update: After saving her, Mayor Goodway realizes she could use some protection. Judy and Chase offer their service, which she accepts.

Animal Guards is now level 3!

5th update: Mayor Goodway has mentioned that everywhere she goes, creeps have been chasing her.

6th update: The next day, while Mayor Goodway gives a speech as to how she can protect the City from villains and creeps, Chase and Judy keep an eye out for foul play.

Animal Guards is now level 4!

7th update: Chase hears cackling coming from backstage. He and Judy find Lock, Shock, and Barrel about to release scorpions and snakes into the crowd. They stop them right away.

Final update: Barrel accidentally slips that Jafar wanted Mayor Goodway out of the way for him to become Mayor and hired them for the job. Judy takes them into the station, while Chase informs Mayor Goodway about their findings.

Animal Guards is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 15

Judy: Chase, I’ve spoken to Cheif Bogo.

Chase: You have?

Judy: Yes, he says if you or any of the other pups want to join me and Nick on any patrols or cases, you’re more than welcome to.

Chase: Really? That’s awesome!

Chase: You know, I talked to Ryder, and he’s decided to make you the PAW Patrol’s Co-Leader.

Judy: Wow, I appreciate the thought, but I still have the ZPD to head off to. But you’ll always have a friend at the station.

Chase: It’s alright, I’m sure Ryder will still make you an honorary member.

Judy: I like that, honorary member of the PAW Patrol.

Mission H) Royal Hopps

Chase introduces Judy to the Princess of Barkingburg

Required heroes: Chase, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Sulley and Boo, Elsa

1st update: This morning at the Lookout, Chase received an invitation from the Princess of Barkingburg. It was for the Royal City Gala.

2nd update: Chase quickly gets ready and invites Judy, as his plus one.

Royal Hopps is now level 2!

3rd update: When they arrive at the castle, the Princess and Earl of Barkingburg were delighted to meet Judy. Sweetie on the other hand, not so much.

4th update: Soon, the Gala begins as Judy tells the Princess and the Earl when she first became an officer of the law.

Royal Hopps is now level 3!

5th update: Midway through the Gala, Judy sees Sweetie going up the stairs. Suspicious, she follows the royal pup.

6th update: Judy remembers Chase telling her that Sweetie always plotted to rule Barkingburg as its queen. When she confronts her, she’s surprised.

Royal Hopps is now level 4!

7th update: Turns out Sweetie wasn’t plotting anything at all. She was just getting her gift to the princess.

Final update: Judy apologizes and meets back up with Chase. She told him about her suspicions of Sweetie. Next time she sees her in the City, she’ll be on guard.

Royal Hopps is now level 5!

I hope you enjoy!

Good Missions
But how exactly do you get 8 of them actually

These were back before the friendship refresh happened. My first set for my pongo and perdita and judy friendship will explain better.
Here’s the link to it, Pongo and Perdita/Judy Hopps Friendship Missions

2 Likes

Get it, good one

Is paw patrol even Disney?

First Of All No It’s Not Disney.

Second Of All. It Says That Chase Is A Unlikely Concept.

Third Of All: Plz Don’t Revive Dead Topics.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney