Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.3.10!

I think it’s because we somehow forgot about that, and PB did too

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

Bad like Darkwing funny guy

Darkwing is sooooo much better great against mulan takes her shield away at the start. Always in my arena attacks

3 Likes

Once again, my opinions are pretty much the complete opposite of the poll results:

Scar’s problem is that, with Magica(Me), Tron, Jumba, and now Cheshire, invisibility has been almost neutralized as a threat, and invisibility is Scar’s main gimmick. He doesn’t need a mere refresh to be relevant in PvP again, he needs a complete rework like the Queen of Hearts; on the other hand, for PvE, he’s still a very effective hero. If he gets just a typical refresh, even along the lines of a successful one like Mr. Incredible or Elsa, I don’t think it’ll be enough to see him return to the meta.

Hercules could use a refresh, but really, his kit is very good for a tank and his disks are both potentially useful. All he needs is a bit more survivability so he can more consistently get to the point of using his white skill, and a solid red skill, and he can be a solid, useful tank again.

Barbossa still has his niche uses, but his kit is pretty bland at this point. A good refresh could catapult him into the meta, or at least into widespread war/coli defense use; even a mediocre one could make him durable and/or powerful enough to widen his niche a little.

Tia Dalma once dominated, and a good refresh could make her dominant again, especially with the recent increase in heroes that use or benefit from Curse. Even a mediocre refresh could make her viable in coli/war teams, thanks to having more heroes who could synergize with her.

EVE is one of the most pointless heroes at this time, sadly; her kit is lacking and she only has one good disk, though her red skill is promising, at least. She would require a pretty major refresh to become relevant, but it would definitely be nice to take one of the least necessary heroes and make them at least somewhat useful.

12 Likes

As usual, the poll is in order of current hero strength. Waste of time.

Voted for EVE, we have enough strong front-line heroes and her kit has potential to be really fun.

5 Likes

Same lets go eve!

The world first smart trash can!
(eve and wall-e trash disposal robots)

2 Likes

No, but I remember them each coming in second, Buzz behind Genie and Quorra behind Robin Hood.

See above.

3 Likes

I was going to write a post similar to what you did, telling why each needs a refresh for different reasons, but why a refresh from a poll would not be helpful for some. You did a great job and I agree with your points.

@Polaris I was wondering if the refresh will be a complete rework like Queen of Hearts or a small simple one like Robin Hood’s.

3 Likes

I choose Scar! He’s my favorite classic villain! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Between these preventing Barbossa’s Study and his lackluster red skill, I think you’ve made a good case that he could use a refresh.

I’m keeping my vote for Tia, because I think she stands the best chance of having an effective refresh, but I won’t begrudge anyone voting for Barbossa.

3 Likes

Not Hercules though… he’s already a pain in some friend campaigns, don’t want him to become the new Mr. Incredible. He’s decently good, doesn’t need a refresh

8 Likes

I agree. He’s so annoying when he’s invincible…

5 Likes

Same with EVE, she is very annoying with her stun applying for 20 seconds at the start of each wave.

3 Likes

Do you think EVE is any good in PvP, or even PvE, though? Should she be relegated to permanent also-ran status because she’s difficult in friend campaigns?

2 Likes

She needs to be removed from the battles even in current situation. Refresh will makes things even worse.

And great, Herc wins, why always the heroes which doesn’t need a refresh, both Scar and Herc have red skill coming. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You guys think too much in terms of friend campaigns. It is easy to swap heroes in campaigns. Think about the possibilities!

With a good refresh, I see Herc becoming very useful in invasion paired with the Meg-Bo combo to keep her alive longer.

And Eve needs much more durability to be relevant! A long stun is not that big a deal, with hardy and so many anti-CC heroes. She needs more!

2 Likes

Tbh I think EVE could be decent in a disable team. Her stats aren’t too huge, but she does double damage to disabled, stun at the start for long and spread disables. And she has both normal crit and crit damage really high. She has potential. Not to say she doesn’t need a refresh, but she isn’t totally worthless

Honestly for that Bo would have to be refreshed first… no point in keeping her alive, her damage just doesn’t scale enough for the boss.

1 Like

Oh great, because disks are always worthless. Why worry.

And Hercules… also great, another Hades-like hero to prevent from getting quick fight points in PVP.

She applies this at the start, nobody have hardy stacks then.

I agree that Hercules and Scar are the most useless but that doesn’t mean they need a refresh more. They are so useless right now because their skills don’t mesh well with the meta currently. Giving them a refresh won’t change that.

The QoH refresh is the best one so far, but even with all the changes they made to her disks and skills they still didn’t change what she is fundamentally good for, they just made changes that made her better at it.

It makes far more sense to give refreshes to toons whose skills have a better chance at fitting into the current meta and being able to keep up. Barb with his study and slow skills which mesh well with toons like Pooh, Louie, and Maximus for example. Or Tia with her curse skills has a lot of potential to mesh well with Davy Jones, heck I think it would be cool to make her a scare toon either with one of her disks or one of her skills. Hell even Eve has potential because of how she targets all disabled enemies, she doesn’t only focus on one specific disable like other toons do. That alone gives her high synergy potential because it doesn’t matter if it’s charm, silence, blind, freeze or stun, she targets them all and her red skill actually boosts them for allies if they have a short duration (which could be tweaked to boost some of the medium time duration ones as well). And if her shielding were boosted and was able to shield more allies then she could possibly pair super well Mulan.

Sorry for the long windedness but my point is that refreshing Herc and Scar won’t make it so that they are useable again, at least not right now. Who knows what the meta will be in a month? It would be smarter to hold off until there is a meta that would benifit from adding them and that is not the case right now.

Sab

1 Like

Actually, it’s impossible for us to swap heroes in friend campaigns.

True, but you’ll need to have her red skill maxed and a strong Calhoun disk for that. Maybe add a few mods to really boost her stats, and she could be an effective part of a stun/disable team; it just seems to me like a lot of work to get a hero ready for use in one specialized team.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney