Collections Preview

what I think they meant by that, was that as you progress through the game, you do not work on every hero because you get better heroes to replace them.

Examples:

Yax -----> Miguel

Frozone -----> Olaf/ Elsa

Elastigirl/ Vanelope -----> Merida/ Mike

Ralph -----> Shank

And so on…

But hey, that is just imo…

and I am not sure that is what they arw doing anymore becuase they have added Hero refreshes. But if it was, it woulf explain why thr new heroes are more OP than old heroes.

What level does Collections Unlock?

I wonder how much creativity the team will have with this. :thinking:

Like will they have an assasins collection including Jessie, Aladdin, Quorra, and maybe Dash?

Or will they have a charge collection like Bogo, Baymax, Quorra, and Aladdin?

who knows, but I am hoping for some creative ones like that. :grin:

1 Like

Whys this not coming to server one, :joy: :joy: I am so bored of this game. And you put something mildly interesting into the game and I can’t even play it???

Because server 1 got Invasion AND Heist first, and server 3 got to do Invasion before everyone else as well and that made the entirety of server 2 go full rage mode. You can wait patiently like the rest of us usually have to do instead of being a brat about it.

Love the discussion about future collections, but let’s keep this thread on topic. Continue collections brainstorming here!

Main post: I would like to thank PB for having the collections! I’m gonna look forward to what contents it may have. Please make it a great place to hang out!

Additional post: No, I’ve lost appetite now. Not going to eat meals for a whole decade because of the flags. :no_mouth: I’m muting this and the link to forget this traumatic experience.

2 Likes

@Polaris Is there somewhere specific you want server 2 players to comment and give feed back on collections?

Thank you for asking! :heart:

You can put collections feedback here.

1 Like

There should be Collections on all servers! On my home page it says collections but it won’t let me do it! !Please add collections to all servers!

Patience!

7 Likes

Looks interesting, but OH GOD ANOTHER CURRENCY :roll_eyes:

There’s really nothing wrong with having another currency. I can’t see why you’re upset.

2 Likes

Especailly if this currency is added to the city fair contest :wink: :grin::yum:

But shop UI needs update, moving thought shops is getting annoying, take longer and longer to find needed shop.

…can’t you click on the shop from the place you wanna get it??

Arena shop can be accessed by clicking on arena then clickin on shop for example.

Badge Bazaar?
Memory Market?

Besides, the game would be much better if there was one shop building, in which all shops were accessible from. Any shop in the game would be accessible with 1 click on the shop’s name, including Black market and Mega Mart. Would also be neat if it listed how much you had of each currency and if it got refreshed.

So like a shopping hub? I don’t think one click would work, but bringing up a list of the different shops and letting the player pick which could work.

2 Likes
                    Black Market
                < Mega Mart
              <   Memory Market
            <     Actual Shop
          <       Challenge Shop

Market< War
< Arena
< Coliseum
< Heist
< City Watch
Surge

Yes, I am saying remove the Black Market and Mega Mart, and add a main screen to the Market building that lets you access any shop in the game (except Invasion) with one click. Yes, a shopping hub.

1 Like

Shopping hub…or…Mall?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney