Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians Hero Concept)

Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil is a maniacal fashion designer whose main goal was to make a Dalmatian-skin coat. Now, she’s utilizing her thieving skills against creeps, hoping to make them into coats as well.
Trial Team: Red
Role: Frontline Control
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Shall I get you a step-stool so you can look me in the eyes when you threaten me?”

Animations:
Entrance: Cruella’s car screeches into the battlefield. Cruella climbs out and the car reverses offscreen.
Victory: Cruella laughs maniacally.
KO: Cruella growls in fury. Her face turns red and her eyes are bloodshot.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Cruella swings her purse at enemies.

White Skill - Crime Time - True Damage
Cruella calls Jasper and Horace, ordering them to ram their van into and deal X damage to enemies while kidnapping a random enemy. The kidnapped enemy is removed from the battlefield until one of their allies is stunned, and Jasper and Horace return them to their position with a 10-second stun time.

Green Skill - Redlined All Over
Cruella’s car crashes into the enemy with the most HP, dealing X damage and silencing them for 9 seconds.

Blue Skill - Spot On
Cruella waves a pen, splattering ink on a random enemy and giving them Spots. The enemy with Spots is targeted by Cruella until they reach 0HP.

Purple Skill - Black and White
Each time Cruella uses her “Crime Time” skill, the strongest enemy’s attack speed is reduced by 60% for 8 seconds after they are hit by Jasper and Horace’s van.

Red Skill - Cruella’s Back
Cruella gains X additional energy each time she damages, stuns, silences, and applies Spots to enemies.

Friendships:
Cruella + Dr. Facilier
Campaign: Pattern Pursuit - Cruella resumes her search for the Dalmatians, and is intrigued by Dr. Facilier’s helpful offer to hunt down the pups in exchange for City hierarchy. Together, they can make each other’s dreams a reality.
Disk: Cheap Leather
Disk Memory: Cruella’s “Spot On” skill also stuns the targeted enemy for 6 seconds.
Disk Power: Z Blue Skill power

Cruella + Yzma
Campaign: Livin’ in Style - Cruella is mortified by Yzma’s choice of attire, and vice versa. Eager to try something new, Yzma and Cruella plot a heist to steal some highly valuable vestures.
Disk: Pin Pillow
Disk Memory: Each time Cruella uses her “Crime Time” skill, the kidnapped enemy also takes X damage.
Disk Power: Z energy gain

1 Like

TBH she never was a good driver. And good concept.

1 Like

While I do prefer my own Cruella concept–because of course I do, I made it–that Blue Skill is incredibly clever. Very nice.

Usually concepts have a fixed amount of energy also you probably need more skills with spots to you know make cruelly less underpowered.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney