Daily videos problem

Is anyone else having problems watching the daily videos? I haven’t been able to watch them for 2 days. Everytime I try I get message saying"no available videos". I even updated and reinstalled the game and still have the same notification. I haven’t been able to complete all the things I want to do because it takes too long.

5 Likes

I am! Thank God I am not the only one

1 Like

There seem to be many players have the same trouble, even after 2.1.11. Watch for known issues and patch note.

In my case, ads can be played, but the game sometimes crashes…

Is there something wrong with my server?
2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues
Update 2.1.11 Patch Notes

2 Likes

This has been a bug since the update tho the ads did work for me today I personally will not accept anything less than a reimbursement for the 3 days of missed double port rewards (mostly cos I need the XP from it

As for the game crashing on ads when they do work that has been a common bug from before this patch unfortunatley

2 Likes

There’s also an issue about the translation on my game.
I am playing the Brazilian Portuguese version, and if a word contains a letter that has an accentuation (such as ~^`´) or the letter “ç”, the letter disappears completely.
For example, “Bônus” is spelled as “Bnus”.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know I’m not alone. It has been 4 days and it still hasn’t been fixed.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was having problems before the update and it still wasn’t fixed after. I now can watch the first ad , but then it says “no more ads available” again. One as doesn’t do anything .

1 Like

Yes!!! I want all the rewards I would have gotten because I can’t do anything with my battery at over 3000 and I am not about to play every single battle. I don’t have the time or patience. Fix it! Give me my stuff back!

I feel for you unfortunatley they won’t fix it till the next major update is what i’ve seen

1 Like

this problem is starting provoke me so many rewards lost during more of a week, i lost now 6 crates videos because the game give me only 2 ads now only in the night, i lost the last reward of the daily videos during 2 days and so many The port double rewards because give me only 2 ads, i dont want lost more rewards because i am VIP 1 only, i suggest to the staff give a VIP 5 Ring of 7 days duration as compensation for having been with this problem for more than a week :frowning_face:

3 Likes

A vip 5 ring for a week and a number of port resets so we can use em on a Sunday to get back all the gold and XP we lost I don’t care about the gold I make enough of that but I have missed out on 3 double XPs in port overall each XP loss pushing my build further back

3 Likes

Its been over a week and still no fix with my ad watching capabilities. Now theres a competition that requires stamina use as a way to earn points and I have no ability to raid. It’s getting a bit frustrating.

2 Likes

The only good thing about this glitch is that I manage to accumulate enough stamina to get 3 stars on the current contest by raiding the elite campaign. But since I couldn’t claim my 3rd daily video which grants multiple raids at once, I had to do each raid individually.

1 Like

Me pasa lo mismo con los vídeos, no me funcionan, queremos que se solucione ya y nos devuelvan los foros dobles que a causa de esta falla no podemos obtener. Una vergüenza.
Solucionarlo yaa.

2 Likes

It has still not been fixed for me. I was able to play only 2 out of the 3 videos on the pop up TV’s. I still can’t watch the daily videos. This is getting ridiculous. I hate having to play ever single match 1 by 1.

@Numero_1507 @Governor_Bambi_V @Battle_Ready the Ad glitch can’t be fixed until the next major client update so we still have a couple of weeks to wait unfortunatley the only way to avoid it is to do the Ads first before anything else and if the glitch strikes wait a couple of hours before trying ads again that’s the only thing that works for me

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney