Darwin (G-Force Hero Concept)

Darwin

The G-Force has arrived! Leading member Darwin takes on the menacing creeps with an arsenal of pocket-sized spy gear at his side.
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Frontline Control
Stars: :star:
Quote: “I just want you to know that you were as good as anyone out there today. I don’t know what they call you back at the pet shop, but out here, we call you a hero.”

Animations:
Entrance: An explosion ignites in the side of the screen, and Darwin leaps and rolls into the battlefield, ready to fight.
Victory: Darwin proudly holds out his FBI badge.
KO: Darwin’s equipment falls off, rendering him defenseless and unable to continue fighting.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Darwin shoots his gun at enemies.

White Skill - Guinea Pig Gadgetry - Normal Damage
Darwin climbs inside of his motorized plastic ball, activates its hidden saw blade, and races through enemies, dealing X damage and removing X armor from enemies.

Green Skill - Night Viz
Darwin activates his night-vision goggles, studying the enemy with the most HP for 5 seconds, and granting himself and his allies additional 30% attack speed for the rest of a wave.

Blue Skill - Virus Transfer
Darwin throws the PDA at the strongest enemy, stealing X HP, energy, and skill power from them.

Purple Skill - Say Hello… and Goodbye!
Each time Darwin performs his “Guinea Pig Gadgetry” skill, enemies take X additional damage and have their attack speeds reduced by 25%.

Red Skill - Special Agent
Darwin takes 65% less damage from enemies without Control roles, excluding enemy Darwins.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Night Vis

Friendships:
Darwin + Syndrome
Campaign: Calling a Truce - Syndrome has been locked up for attempting to hack into the City’s largest computer software, but in exchange for a shorter sentence, he is released and tasked to aid Darwin in tracking down a villain that was successful in doing what Syndrome could not. Whether it’s just an ordinary creep or a real-deal villain is something for them to figure out.
Disk: Operation Zero Point
Disk Memory: Every third time Darwin performs his Basic Skill, an enemy’s attack speed is slowed by 80% for 4 seconds.
Disk Power: Z shield power
Allies: the Horned King, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse

Darwin + Hiro Hamada
Campaign: Microbot Machinations - Hiro shows off his microbot technology to Darwin, who is convinced that they could use this kind of gear in G-Force’s future espionage missions. However, during one of these missions, a strange virus is interfering with the microbots’ connection to Hiro’s headset, causing them to turn on him and Darwin.
Disk: Disaster-Proof
Disk Memory: Darwin’s “Night Vis” skill prevents all enemies from gaining buffs for 8 seconds.
Disk Power: Z energy gain, Z White Skill power
Allies: Jack-Jack, Sisu, Lock, Shock, & Barrel

1 Like

I’m not going to take the abilities you listed too seriously, but I like this idea! But perhaps this character could be paired with multiple from its respective movie, much like Sarah Sanderson, Kristoff, and Bunsen & Beaker? :face_with_monocle:

Those people will come later. Just waiting for a few days until I can make the next one without looking like I’m spamming.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney