Death's Unlikely Hero Concept (N.16)

Hi everyone! Today I present you Death’s Unlikely Hero Concept!

Death_render_by_kingevan210_dfmcfva-pre

Team: Yellow
Stars: :star2::star2::star2:
Role: Control
Position: Front-Line

DESCRIPTION AND QUOTE

Description: This animal seems a normal wolf, but he’s not! He’s the death! Stay far from him, or else, he’ll damage your team, scaring them and debuffing them.

Quote: “I do love the smell of fear. It’s intoxicating!”

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Death walks to his position, slamming his swords on the ground many times.
Victory: Death juggles with his swords.
Defeat: Death loses his swords, making them fall to the ground.

SKILLS

Basic Attack: Death strikes the closest enemy with his sword, dealing X damage.

White Skill, Blood and Whistles:
Passive: On each basic attack, Death has a X percent chance to apply a stack of “Blood” to that enemy. Each enemy can have maximum X stacks of “Blood”.

Active: Death whistles, scaring all enemies for X seconds. The scaring increases by X seconds per stack of “Blood” each enemy has got.

Green Skill, Double Hit: True Damage
Death deals a double blow with his swords, dealing X damage to the enemy in front of him. If that target has less than X percent of its Max HP, Death KO’s him. True Damage increases by X per stack of “Blood” on the enemy.

When using this skill, Death deals X percent more damage with his basic attacks for X seconds.

Blue Skill, I Was There:
When an ally debuffs an enemy, Death has a X percent chance to double it, and a X percent chance to triple it. Chances of tripling it increase by X percent and chances of doubling it decrease by X percent per stack of “Blood” on the enemy.

Purple Skill, Immune to Life: True Damage
Death has a X percent chance to be immune to debuffs throughout the fight. If he takes that chance, he enters the battle using his swords as skis and traverses the trail X times, dealing X damage to each enemy hit.

Red Skill, Damage Negation: True Damage
Death, at the start of combat, negates up to X damage from each attack. When he reaches less than X percent of his Max HP, he deals the negated damage to enemies passively in equal parts. He also deals an additional X damage per stack of “Blood” on enemies.

• X Skill Power
  • X Maximum HP
  • X Tenacity

BATTLE BADGE

It Recharges:

• When the scaring hits X enemies

If Recharged:

• X Skill Power
  • X Armor
  • X Invincibility for X seconds

FRIENDSHIPS

Puss In Boots: “You’re Back to Death”

PussInBoots2022

Death and Puss In Boots meet again. Death wants Puss In Boots’s life at all cost!

LEVEL:

• X Skill Power
  • X Tenacity
  • The enemies lose X Armor while they’re scared
  • X Basic Damage for every X percent of Max HP missing

STARS:

• Now “Blood and Whistles” makes Death gain X stacks of “Hardy”.

Allies: Maximus, Pegasus, Captain Hook

Flynn Rider: “I’ll Defeat Everyone!”

DHBM_Flynn_Rider.PNG (2)

Death sees Flynn Rider and he decides to watch him until he gets the best moment to steal his life.

LEVEL:

• X Basic Damage to Allies
  • X Armor to Death and Allies
  • X Evasion
  • The enemies lose X Tenacity while they’re scared

STARS:

• Every X seconds, Death scares a casual enemy for X seconds.

Allies: Rapunzel, Mother Gothel, Peter Pan

I hope you liked this Unlikely Hero Concept!

5 Likes

This Unlikely Hero Concept is now in My Hero Concepts’ List!
Also, Happy Mid-August everyone!

As a Puss in Boots lover, I think this is an amazing concept! Great job! :+1:

Thank you for the feedback! If you want, I’m starting a tournament today. Stay tuned!

For the love of god can you stop going on about your hero concepts on other people’s concepts?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney