King Dice's Unlikely Hero Concept (N.20)

Hi everyone! Today starts The Cuphead Week! To celebrate, we’re starting with King Dice!

King Dice

Team: Red
Stars: :star2::star2:
Role: Support
Position: Back-Line

DESCRIPTION AND QUOTE

Description: This dice is about to challenge your team! He’ll distract your allies with and damage them with a bomb. So be careful! Don’t fall for his tricks!

Quote: “I’m Mr. King Dice, I’m the gamest in the land. I never play nice, I’m the Devil’s Rock and Roll! I can’t let you pass, 'cuz you ain’t done everything.”

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: King Dice walks calmly to his position, while adjusting his bow tie.
Victory: King Dice smiles.
Defeat: King Dice throws the microphone on the ground and makes an angry face.

SKILLS

Basic Attack: King Dice adjusts his microphone, healing himself for X HP.

White Skill, A Microphone to Distract:
Passive: Instead of using a basic attack, King Dice adjusts his microphone, healing himself for X HP.

Active: King Dice asks the closest enemy a question, distracting him for X seconds and decreasing his attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds. King Dice gains X armor and X reality for X seconds if that enemy is silenced.

Green Skill, Deceptive Face: Fantastic Damage
King Dice makes a deceptive face, making a bomb appear, which explodes when it lands, dealing X damage to all the enemies, stunning, silencing and piercing them for X seconds.

Blue Skill, A Dice for King Dice:
King Dice rolls a dice and does one of these actions based on the number that comes up:
If he rolls a 1, 3, or 5, he heals himself for X HP, increases his attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds and energizes all the allies for X seconds.
If he rolls a 2, 4, or 6, he cleanses himself and his allies, increases his Skill Power by X for X seconds and gains Reflect for X seconds.

Purple Skill, Muddled Microphones:
King Dice has a X percent chance to distract all enemies with the active skill of “A Microphone to Distract”.

Whenever someone decreases his attack and movement speeds, King Dice gains Reflect for X seconds and cleanses himself and his allies.

Red Skill, Dice Soul:
King Dice gets X Evasion and X Tenacity for seconds each time he uses “Deceptive Face”.

King Dice can also roll a 7 with “A Dice for King Dice”, which allows him to become invincible for X seconds, increase his attack and movement speeds for X seconds and gain X energy.

If King Dice fails to distract other enemies with the active skill of “A Microphone to Distract”, then he silences them for X seconds.

• X Skill Power
  • X Max HP
  • X Fantastic Damage to “Deceptive Face”

BATTLE BADGE

It Recharges:

• When the piercing hits X enemies

If Recharged:

• X Skill Power
  • X Max HP
  • X HP Shield to Allies for X seconds

FRIENDSHIPS

Powerline: “What’s a Singer’s Life Like?”

DHBM_Powerline (1)

King Dice invites Powerline to his show, but when he comes in, he starts to sing so loud that King Dice gets mad at him!

LEVEL:

• X Skill Power to Allies and King Dice
  • X Basic Damage to Allies
  • X Tenacity
  • X Armor to Tank Allies
  • X Reality to Tank Allies

STARS:

• When King Dice rolls a 2, 4 or 6, he also becomes Invisible for X seconds

Allies: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy

Puss In Boots: “Your Guitar is Purr-Tastic!”

PussInBoots2022

King Dice invites Puss In Boots to his show to trick him and capture him, but the plans go terribly wrong…

LEVEL:

• X Evasion to Allies
  • X Basic Damage to Damage Allies
  • The enemies lose X Skill Power while they’re stunned
  • The enemies lose X Armor while they’re silenced
  • The enemies lose X Tenacity while they’re pierced

STARS:

• Now “Deceptive Face” decreases all the enemies’ attack and movement speeds by X for X seconds

Allies: Death, Miguel Rivera, Tiana

I hope you liked this Unlikely Hero Concept!

1 Like

Great Concept.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

This Unlikely Hero Concept is now in My Hero Concepts’ List!

Oops! I forgot Puss In Boots’s image in the Friendship! I fixed it right now!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney